• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
So... I just broke up with the guy I was dating. I feel like crap right now but if I didn't do it I would have just been hurt abit later... Sorry I haven't been around the boards lately. I will be here a lot more for now on......
You alright?

You know you can talk to me if you ever need anything.

I'm here for you.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Honestly, if you just start doing it, you'll probably get back into doing it. You just have to find a time when you're not busy and just start on it. It should hook you in.
ya, the problem is finding a time when classes are going lol
I don't feel alright..... We can talk if you want....

Thank you Jzelda.. *hugs back*

anytime. i free to talk to, although im better at listening to others lol
Nice pic, btw. :)

omg.

Now 4 posts away from 2,000.
it is a nice pic. :bee:

and yay, make those 4 post count lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Played some brawl yesterday. its been a while but it seems like I still got it. Though I was playing a lil different than usual. Which I liked. Seems I have more mindgames then before.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Played some brawl yesterday. its been a while but it seems like I still got it. Though I was playing a lil different than usual. Which I liked. Seems I have more mindgames then before.
You coming to whobo 3? if so there will be a money match.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I fear if I accept this MM, Others wil want to and then I will just have to be hearing coky players from TX or cocky Peach players talking crap and wanting to play me. It gets annoying. I'm trying to focus on me and get better. Not waste time with usless crap.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I lost game one, then went **** status and won game two and three including a JV 2 stock. and he ragequit :)

$5 MM, vs FOW.

Neon!

Smash Lord
You don't understand how much more correct you could be.
I hope you're referring to the cocky peach players. Did I come off as arrogant at hobo? I'd like to think that I'm not, I've played a lot of the top peaches and you (Dark.pch) just happen to be next on my list.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I hope you're referring to the cocky peach players. Did I come off as arrogant at hobo? I'd like to think that I'm not, I've played a lot of the top peaches and you (Dark.pch) just happen to be next on my list.
i was referring to myself! lol

<3 neon

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I need to learn how to put textured stuff but mainly have that no time limit replay. I'm no expert on the Wii but don't you have to put something in it to have hacks? I have bad habits when it comes to recording.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Holy **** my exchange family offered to fly me to France to stay with them over the summer. I want to go so bad, but I would haaaate making them pay that much.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It has nothing to do with you. Just that anything that relates to your state ends up being stupid. Really with cocky people or me getting involed in MM from TX/ players they hype of. It was this was with Kos-Mos even though I won that live stream set with him and proved people wrong. It's just annoying as hell. One of the reasons I hate TX, and they tend to be such ****weeds even when I did not say anything to begin with. Just come out of random with their BS.

BTW, I am not a Top Peach player anymore. Lost that title a year ago. So nothing special here but some random Peach player.

Neon!

Smash Lord
It has nothing to do with you. Just that anything that relates to your state ends up being stupid. Really with cocky people or me getting involed in MM from TX/ players they hype of. It was this was with Kos-Mos even though I won that live stream set with him and proved people wrong. It's just annoying as hell. One of the reasons I hate TX, and they tend to be such ****weeds even when I did not say anything to begin with. Just come out of random with their BS.

BTW, I am not a Top Peach player anymore. Lost that title a year ago. So nothing special here but some random Peach player.
Thanks for specifying cause i was wondering where the all the salt came from. I wouldn't consider myself a top dk player either but I hope to become one this year.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What slat? Cause I say I don't like TX is me being salty? I just don't get long with that state nd have to mny problems with them. Worst than CA.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This laptop my friend gave me is stupid with it sometimes. And the battery life on this thing blows. 1.30 fully charged. My I ask one of my friends to use thier charged but does not work with this laptop.

I wish there was a way I can manually increase the power life on this thing. its a cheap acer laptop

Flame- Yea I do. Not as bad as TX. But yea, I got problems with CA.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Try get/bring back-up charged extra batteries on you? a friend of mine did that for her netbook, worked fine but it requires preparation.

also what the **** kyon is black?

why are like, half of you African American [or look the part, in regards to dark].

next thing you know someone is going to tell me illmatic is black

Top Bottom