• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Moozle

Smash Champion
Try get/bring back-up charged extra batteries on you? a friend of mine did that for her netbook, worked fine but it requires preparation.

also what the **** kyon is black?

why are like, half of you African American [or look the part, in regards to dark].

next thing you know someone is going to tell me illmatic is black
All Peach mains are either Fat, Black, or Gay.
Or KB/Nicole/a few other freaks

Moozle

Smash Champion
Oh my god, I was on Facebook and I noticed this guy I know changed his profile picture. I looked at it and realized that he looks exactly like Smeagol from Lord of the Rings, especially when he gets more pale.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
............................you crossed the mother ****ing line

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
How do you "sneak" into an all-girls school? You'd stick out like a sore thumb. Still, I'd like to go into an all-girls school, my ex used to go to one that's like a 15 minute walk away from my house.

Still, Dark.Pch > all-girls school. I'm drooling thinking about Dark.Pch in a schoolgirl uniform... ;3

Top Bottom