• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
I agree, but it's not fair to designate all games as bad under just one requirement.

I just don't want people to keep insulting what can, in my opinion, be considered art.

Some put their heart and souls into making great games, those games should be taken as such, the only difference between a great game story and a great book is probably
cut-scenes :awesome:

gantrain05

Smash Master
so you're just comparing all this to modern games then? cuz i don't see how goof troop for snes can have anything bad about it at all, i play the **** outta that game lol.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i will send you all pizzas!

tofer i hate you and nothing can change that

Nicole

Smash Champion
dude being a pizza delivery driver kicks ***
you make so much money

i made a hundred bucks in tips the other night!

In class. This class sucks. Professor wants to carry out a study based on how all video games reinforce negative stereotypes. I keep saying it ain't true but the whole class
agrees with him. I need more gamers (real gamers, not Iplaycodblackops like a pro gamers) in class.
Oh!

My realization on video gaming (or as I like to refer to it, gaming) is that it is really like any other topic of interest in the world. The difference is that some interests get black listed on first impression while others do not.

You can have an interest in reading and it can have negative impacts on your life in the same ways gaming can. Do you like to hang out with friends? This can be positive or negative as well. Gaming does have its negative points, but it depends upon the person. Gaming does not make someone socially inept, rather it is the person themselves who chooses to live like that and ends up becoming socially inept. Gaming is a hobby like any other point of interest. To what extreme while you go with this hobby? Well, that is up to you.

I wish all of you could see my signature.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I wish my job forced me to have social contact irl.

Oh well the pay is decent at least.

Yay for being a back-up/assistant graphic designer for my friends company~

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
D:

You have my dream job.

What's it like? What do you do? Pay?
Its pretty fun, I've been taking a long break due to personal issues though.

I kinda just touch things up and collaborate with others, the stuff is mostly logos, banners, web design and whatnot.

Pay is on commision and due to special circumstances [no workers permittttttttt] and the fact my friend had to pull some strings to let me even get the job it can't really be put this stuff in my portfolio and whatnot, I signed a contraaaaact.

its pretty fun though.

Top Bottom