• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Nicole

Smash Champion
Yo Peachguard, I am teaming with your hero Will for WHOBO. Idk if that makes you impressed or jealous, but I thought it would be at least of interest to you!

Moozle

Smash Champion
I agree but you can buy frozen Lou's and it's still good as hell and I don't have to go to the restaurant for an hour and pay lots of monies. That picture is actually from Giordonos I think lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I might not even bother with teams anymore. I can never get a good parnter ans always carrying the team. Waste of money.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Yo Peachguard, I am teaming with your hero Will for WHOBO. Idk if that makes you impressed or jealous, but I thought it would be at least of interest to you!

Cool.

I had been talking to him a lot about the Peach/ DK doubles, and he was pretty impressed with what I have to say.

Just be prepared for some outrageous set ups. You'll love it.

Xyless

Smash Master
I feel super burned out from tourneys and competitively play lately. I don't even care anymore, and would rather play free for alls.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I never bothered in the first place. It's either you have a static partner or you're just handing out free money to lose two sets.

:rosalina:
not always true.

i've usually done good in doubles and I've never had the same partner twice.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
not always true.

i've usually done good in doubles and I've never had the same partner twice.
Well, in a way, it's true at the same time..

I've seen really good players not connect at all in doubles and totally fail.

In doubles, Metaknight is almost not broken.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
It just depends on the skill level of the two players.
If you have two people are moderately good, then they may mesh well together.
I teamed with a really good Snake player and we did really well.
Although he did make me tank, when I was Peach.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
In SFL almost everyone has a static partner and I've always felt meh about doubles anyway. I'm not interested in doing it at all unless I'm practiced with someone, or I somehow have money I don't mind losing lol.

z00ted

im actually leaning towards doubles being more fun than singles. players make more mistakes and it just feels as though there are more chances to punish/ get punished.

WHICH IS FUN

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Only true partner I have had was with Jash. We got 5th at a big tourny in NYC a while back. From there I could never get a good partner. So I don't bother with teams. Hate NYC community.

z00ted

Only true partner I have had was with Jash. We got 5th at a big tourny in NYC a while back. From there I could never get a good partner. So I don't bother with teams. Hate NYC community.
hate texas

hate california

hate new york

hate world

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I never bothered in the first place. It's either you have a static partner or you're just handing out free money to lose two sets.

Then I'd be broke because I'mREALLY good at getting bad partners which is mainly why I just avoid Team Battle in general. FFA or 1 on 1 works better. Rather worry about myself and not feel like I'm carrying somebody. -___-

Hehe...I could blame playing competitive that in FFA I cannot stand items and being KOed by them especially since Brawl really made them too powerful.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I get invited to those many times. Bit can never get a ride over to MA from this foul state. I must not be one of the cools kids. Bunch of pricks.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I feel super burned out from tourneys and competitively play lately. I don't even care anymore, and would rather play free for alls.
Free-For-Alls is fun, with or without stuff like items or other stuff.

Competitive play is fun every so often, but TBH, if all I ever did was competitive play with specific stages, no items, specific rules; I'd probably would of quit brawl a long time a go. :p

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
Free-For-Alls is fun, with or without stuff like items or other stuff.

Competitive play is fun every so often, but TBH, if all I ever did was competitive play with specific stages, no items, specific rules; I'd probably would of quit brawl a long time a go. :p
eh i feel like playing with items for more than like 3 matches and playing in FFAs for a while both get annoying.....

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Giordano's > Lou Malnati's
Indeed.

Play more PT. How can you even be burned out? We've had like, 1 tournament in almost 2 months, and it wasn't even in our state.

Moozle, you going to MAS this weekend? I'm gonna be playing a lot of Peach. I think I'm taking Xyless' spot as the usual Peach guy, since he plays PT now. XD

Xyless

Smash Master
Play more PT. How can you even be burned out? We've had like, 1 tournament in almost 2 months, and it wasn't even in our state.
Getting tired of all friendlies being purely for training and complete serious playing. Basically, after all of that FFA "training" we did for that joke tourney, I was reminded why I originally loved Smash Bros.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Well today has been a good day so far. I get my tax money so I can pay for all my pound 5 stuff. I'm over the guy I was dating which was a bit tough. Think I want to become an massage therapist. Decided to join planet fitness next week and I think I decided what kind of apartment I want and what it should look like when I get one. Today is such a nice day...

Last night I played from 10 till 2 am against a fox/pit main here. He knows Peach so it was quite a challenge but I won more than he did. I think I'm feeling better in the Pit MU more than before. Bair against him is amazing <3. I have 1 game saved against his fox. I felt like I had good float control. Which is something I been working on lately. I will try to have it uploaded soon.

Top Bottom