• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh my god this board is so much better now.

It's like I've discovered Peach board ad-block.

Smoom77

Smash Master
As soon as I saw that you posted on the peach boards after you posted in the houston thread, I knew you psoted that video loll.

I still haven't watched it yet.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
my brother's face in the background ......omg i wish i walked like 5 more feet to be in that legendary video. :(

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So... I just broke up with the guy I was dating. I feel like crap right now but if I didn't do it I would have just been hurt abit later... Sorry I haven't been around the boards lately. I will be here a lot more for now on......

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
So... I just broke up with the guy I was dating. I feel like crap right now but if I didn't do it I would have just been hurt abit later... Sorry I haven't been around the boards lately. I will be here a lot more for now on......
awww honey, it will be alright. at least you ended it before you got hurt more later...

*sends E-hugs*

so i got a question guys.

how does one push ones self to finish free projects?

often times i start things in my own free time, and they even start of pretty good, but then i stop for some reason or another and i never get back to finishing them. like Fox and peach adventures, that halted cause my laptop died on me, but now i have a new one.....yet havent gotten back to it

normally this wouldn't bother me too much cause im used to doing that, but this time i started something that i really want to finish not just for myself, but for a friend and im a little annoyed that once again i'm putting it in the started, but never to finish pile.

so anyone have a tip or two that i could use?

Top Bottom