• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Hey! Watch what you are saying there PeachGuard.
Teddiursa, the embodiment of Donkey Kong and Peach wow
:216:

Kyon is just mad cause Mom likes me better. I'm her favorite.
Lmfao whatt???

Oh, dark.

I'm not scared of Metaknight anymore.
Me either! It feels so awesome!!

Now I can officially say that most of my kills now come from Up smash. Yup, that's right. I've learned how to land it.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I kill with a fair.

How typical.

That too, because I'm more prone to rack up damage with Bairs, Dairs, Chain grabs, jabs and pretty much anything else with a good range and enough speed.

So, yeah I kill with Fair and Usmash.

And my Usmash lands more than just on Battlefield. :3

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I played a DK recently. He got me off the stage, when I had no jump, no float and could only do special recoveries.

This monster kept using his Up-B's prioirty to beat my attemps to get back on the stage. I ended up getting 70%+ before I finally got back on the stage because of that..... God every character has to be gay in someway lmao :laugh:

Moozle

Smash Champion
I had the best dream ever about the Peach Boards lol. Meno, PK, Air, Hiroi, Kyle and I were in this kind of Crew and we would blast music while each one of us played our matches and everyone would dance. The best part was that we were actually really good, and all placed in top 10 at national tournaments. Imagine 5 gay guys and PK winning a national tournament lol ^^

Top Bottom