• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh so I see. I get harrassed by men and you let that slide. But if I start a fight, you are so quick to unleash them infraction?

It's because I am straight huh? racist *****. Dr. King spoke.

You know what? I hope you go to a hell filled with hawt women toching you all over forever while you are tied up. Just to watch you scream in terror when a woman touches you will bring joy to my ears.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Oh so I see. I get harrassed by men and you let that slide. But if I start a fight, you are so quick to unleash them infraction?

It's because I am straight huh? racist *****. Dr. King spoke.

You know what? I hope you go to a hell filled with hawt women toching you all over forever while you are tied up. Just to watch you scream in terror when a woman touches you will bring joy to my ears.
oh man, i hope i get sent to that hell, but i don't think that would be considered hell....only on the peach boards lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WHAT!?! You give him a warning? DO YOU NOT SEE THE STUFF HE IS SAYING!?! My fights are not even on the level of this! Then you have the random hook up of PG and kyon. With their musy moments leading to kyon giving birth to cats. HOW THE HELL IS HE DOING THAT. Where are they coming out of? His ***? And how the hell is HE getting pregnant!?!

All this and it all slides? Yet if I say one smells like turtle butt I get banned. You really are a racist when it comes to straight people. This is why we cant have gay smash cap around here.

Well, you know what Air? You can **** yourself ok?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You're just playing hard to get Dark.Pch. You're worth the effort though. ;3

I can't have anybody else, I can't settle for less. You're the one. <3
We must make sweet sweet love. <3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea ok. That is not happening. Been on these boards since day one. Been around all the gay, mushy and fem stuff. And still straight. Xeylode and a few others also tried and fail. You no different. So go after the other 3000. You have half the battle won since they are already gay.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You haven't dealt with me, sir. I've been after you for many months already, I bet those other slouches gave up after like two or three flirts.

I will never give up on you. You will be mine. We will live happily ever after with our litter of kittens. <3 ;3

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
OK, no offense Dajayman, but can you stop being an *******? Like no offense and I'm not trying to backseat mod, but Dark Peach already said no, there's a fine line between love and just plain harrassment. Like no offense cuz I actually think you're cool, but you gotta stop man, this is getting ridiculous.

And I HAVE SEEN one of you MODs or owner of this topic abuse your power and changing poll results for all of it to say "Yep I'm gay :3". Like another no offense, but just leave the poll alone and stop switching results.

Things need to be Peachy in the Peach Boards again and it starts with YOU. :O *peach flag* and I'm being serious mind you.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
OK, no offense Dajayman, but can you stop being an *******? Like no offense and I'm not trying to backseat mod, but Dark Peach already said no, there's a fine line between love and just plain harrassment. Like no offense cuz I actually think you're cool, but you gotta stop man, this is getting ridiculous.

And I HAVE SEEN one of you MODs or owner of this topic abuse your power and changing poll results for all of it to say "Yep I'm gay :3". Like another no offense, but just leave the poll alone and stop switching results.

Things need to be Peachy in the Peach Boards again and it starts with YOU. :O *peach flag* and I'm being serious mind you.
OK so I wasn't just imagining things when I seen the poll results changing suddenly...

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I HAVE SEEN one of you MODs or owner of this topic abuse your power and changing poll results for all of it to say "Yep I'm gay :3". Like another no offense, but just leave the poll alone and stop switching results.
It's a joke. The thread owner approved of it and I assume MOST people understand that it's all a joke. Not abusing power at all. Don't take it so seriously.

Dajay, I don't THINK Dark is seriously creeped out by your posts, but if he is I'm going to have to ask you to stop. I think Dark understands that it's a joke which is why I haven't really said anything, but Dark if it seriously is bothering you, just talk to me.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
you guys need to stop all this nonsense for something serious.
Like MOTHER ****ING LAVA PIRATES!!!!!!!

god damn it's mother ****ing lava pirates what the **** man?!?!?!

Top Bottom