• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'm not poking back.

you can eat a ****.

in other **** eating news.

Operation Stickynote w/ puzzle was a success.

thats two less family members to worry about TG issues to.

Indeed. I'd like to have sexual pokes between Dark.Pch and myself. ;3
If DP ever gets a prostate check, I fear the doctor will be DJ in disguise. :urg:
I'm not poking back.
you can eat a ****.
in other **** eating news.
Operation Stickynote w/ puzzle was a success.
thats two less family members to worry about TG issues to.
Smashboards needs a poking group. Hmm... Anyone feel like starting one up?

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
if sodomy is wrong

why are prostates erogenous zones for men.

god clearly has control of what areas like to be stimulated or not

orz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think he would rather be... poked by Dark Peach. ;)
Ok, WTF! Do I have like some gay aura around me that I only ATTRACT OR GET HIT ON BY GAYS AND FEMS? Is it to much to ask to attact some girls. I swear, god is playing these damm games. Now you just got this dude started!

Air I demand you do something about this, now!

Also I read back a few pages back from the baby making with PG and Kyon till this last page. You damm kids are some sick individuals.

Moozle

Smash Champion
PT is a lot more fun to play as.

Kirby is such a hard matchup for me with Peach :( All I seem to be able to do is stutter step Fsmash and turnip spam. Maybe it's just wifi, but I suck at avoiding Fsmash.

Xyless

Smash Master
All I do against Kirby is run away and turnip. The only thing Peach really has that can handle his bair is her ftilt, and even then, it trades. So it's easier to just stay grounded and not play into his hand.

(also I find Bsticking amazingly useful for Kirby, since most Kirbies love punishing with grabs)

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Ok, WTF! Do I have like some gay aura around me that I only ATTRACT OR GET HIT ON BY GAYS AND FEMS? Is it to much to ask to attact some girls. I swear, god is playing these damm games. Now you just got this dude started!

Also I read back a few pages back from the baby making with PG and Kyon till this last page. You damm kids are some sick individuals.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
If DP ever gets a prostate check, I fear the doctor will be DJ in disguise. :urg:

Smashboards needs a poking group. Hmm... Anyone feel like starting one up?
I r wants to start a poke group.
If anal is wrong then I don't want to be right. ;3
You win. You win every single post.

:3 Sweet Kitty makin'.

Kyon <3.

what have I missed?
Nothing, love.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Honestly it isn't too difficult to play defensively. You'll get many players that are chargers and will come to you. That is the greatness of the Turnips along with her other tools.

Top Bottom