• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Me and hiROI decided to make a video at Pound 5. It will be like doing interviews except we just go up to people see what's up and be a ***** XD. Gonna be so much fun. =^-^=.

Good morning Guard. *wink wink makes babies with you* XD

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

Lmfaoo!

Lots of kitties.
Yep yep. I'm actually going to a fur event this weekend. Some guy here named King Elliot has these events that I'm sure costs thousands of dollars. We are invited for free to go and get served very good free food, dance floor, video games, I mean like everything. Like last year he rented out the entire theater room for the Shriek movie. I'm like OMG so much money!

I love Florida and what I have here.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Yep yep. I'm actually going to a fur event this weekend. Some guy here named King Elliot has these events that I'm sure costs thousands of dollars. We are invited for free to go and get served very good free food, dance floor, video games, I mean like everything. Like last year he rented out the entire theater room for the Shriek movie. I'm like OMG so much money!

I love Florida and what I have here.
*Jealous*

Make sure you think of me when you're there.

TAKE PICTURES.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
:/ yup.

Good for you though. That's pretty awesome!
would be more fun if you were there. Tell me how 2 years ago because of this guys events is how I got my ps3.... basically for free... They had a little brawl tournament. I get first and the guy is like..do you want a ps3? I say yeah and there you go...

Wow... That guy sounds like those rich people from those old children stories who try to impress everyone with free everything.

Except its a furry and he walks around in a lion fursuit.
WTFLMAO You have no idea the irony in this statement for me! lol
I saw someone in a lion outfit earlier today walking about campus, and I recently read a sort exerpt from a story with a lion costume in it. Now thi too. There have been too many lion references today.

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
I'm so hungry right now, I'd probably go to a furry event for the free food.

The things they do to pretty boys like me though.

:|

Top Bottom