• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
Also I don't give a **** I do think Guard is cute. Can't say that to many people here....
I remember you said it about me. Herp.

@ Dajayman, that happened to me, in a different way though. He told me he was gay and I rejected him. He said if I didn't meet him that night he'd stop speaking to me. I still said no. I wish I did though, it's sad when you drift apart.

@ Dark.Pch, I remember reading about your situation. Sucks you're still having a rough time. Wish you the best man.

@ Boards, seen a bit of tension last few pages. Not good. We all know Revan is the best anyway.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
^ XD your funny. What's today gonna be about? About how I like men and a have a gay Peach player friend that lives 5 minutes from my house and I'm some rapist or something? XD * looks at air, meno, and peachkid*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
It's obvious that Dark.Pch is too used to having fanboys cling all over his sweet and delicious body...

It just take a lot more than simple charm to get the attention of such an adorably sexy man like Dark.Pch. <3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why me..........god why me............

Revan- Yea, But I got this. I'll be back in good shape in to time. I'm freaking Dark.Pch. Society can't hold me down. I am gonna talk with my director and see if I can get into my place today or sooner.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Dark is so charismatic he reels in all the gurls [thats not a typo btw].

Kyooon hit me up on AIM about that thing later today when you're able to accept it.~

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
Ahh, been working on my Peach a bit today. DK is so easy on Wifi, I get ***** every time.

I also tried out Wolf. Dunno about him like.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I already got one graded and i got a 93 so hah i didn't fail all of them.

That was supposed to be in all caps in order to convey the rage that you make me feel.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Fun day it's been so far. Got sick, worked overtime to cover for a friend, all no biggie right? Right. "I have something to look forward to when I get home!", I thought to myself.

K, now this entire time I am expecting a Pinnacle Video Transfer device to arrive today from a purchase I made on the 12th. The latest estimated arrival time for the item was today. I get a package in the mail today, and it's a different item I purchased on there after the sought device.

"Huh?", I thought.

I proceeded to contact the seller of the desired product. He responded about 15 minutes ago and said that he was sick all last week and couldn't get out of the house to mail the product when he was supposed to, then there was no mail service on Monday, and he had just shipped it out today.

"Alright...great...just paid an additional $10 with my purchase to make it priority mail only to end up getting it much later than I wanted anyway, awesome...", I grunt.

So now...if I'm lucky then I'll get my purchase by Friday, when I had been hyping up the videos of the tourney this past Saturday that I'd be putting up by yesterday (a good portion is of Shugo going on an absolute rampage, definitely something to see). I feel like such a douche, LOL.

Moral of the story: Don't pay for priority mail, and if you do...buy your **** on a Monday, clear of any holidays. xP

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
that sucks KB.

:<

did you ask for a refund on the priority mail?

BTW me and praxis are teaming for Winter Game fest

Double peach gonna take it home!

not really, Lucario/ZSS/Other Misc Characters + Peach but we still got this

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
WAHAHAHAHA!

I fixed my computer!

Eat a **** PeachGuard!

You're forgetting about your father's job?

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Fun day it's been so far. Got sick, worked overtime to cover for a friend, all no biggie right? Right. "I have something to look forward to when I get home!", I thought to myself.

K, now this entire time I am expecting a Pinnacle Video Transfer device to arrive today from a purchase I made on the 12th. The latest estimated arrival time for the item was today. I get a package in the mail today, and it's a different item I purchased on there after the sought device.

"Huh?", I thought.

I proceeded to contact the seller of the desired product. He responded about 15 minutes ago and said that he was sick all last week and couldn't get out of the house to mail the product when he was supposed to, then there was no mail service on Monday, and he had just shipped it out today.

"Alright...great...just paid an additional $10 with my purchase to make it priority mail only to end up getting it much later than I wanted anyway, awesome...", I grunt.

So now...if I'm lucky then I'll get my purchase by Friday, when I had been hyping up the videos of the tourney this past Saturday that I'd be putting up by yesterday (a good portion is of Shugo going on an absolute rampage, definitely something to see). I feel like such a douche, LOL.

Moral of the story: Don't pay for priority mail, and if you do...buy your **** on a Monday, clear of any holidays. xP
Wow that's annoying.

Looking forward to your replays. I like watching recent vids of your Peach.

Top Bottom