• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I ment that as in, How many cocky Peach players do I need to beat until they all leave me be? I dealt with so many cocky ones and beat them all. It gets boring. Go to kyle or raz for this. I don't have time to be dealing with all of this. Waste of time when I can do things better to improve.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Dark, don't even trip. Ya don't even know how good I am and I always play to improve, doooon't even trip. I'm gonna go to Pound and you're gonna be there and I'ma bring the super hella ****. Ima **** on you!

but at the same time I also look forward to doing some peach training sessions and some tip sharing and all that between the peaches at pound on a hijacked TV haha.

p.s: ima still **** you all up! :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark, don't even trip. Ya don't even know how good I am and I always play to improve, doooon't even trip. I'm gonna go to Pound and you're gonna be there and I'ma bring the super hella ****. Ima **** on you!

but at the same time I also look forward to doing some peach training sessions and some tip sharing and all that between the peaches at pound on a hijacked TV haha.

p.s: ima still **** you all up! :D
What..............? I don't matter to me how good you or the rest are. I am worrying about me. I have no need to trash talk or bring up egos. So.....Idk why you coming to me with this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
coz it's fun.

coz it's true.

coz i'm excited for pound.

coz i know i'm bringing the ****.

lets get it nugguh! :D
Pay for my trip to pound, then. You know my situation right now and asking me to go? Pay for me to go and then we'll play. Oh you wont? Ok then.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
idc if ur there or not, there's plenty of ppl i have to ****.

besides, you always say you won't go to certain tourneys but then your *** is always in the results.

in a month's time ur gonna forget this convo happened but i almost guarantee your gonna end up at pound.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, you wanna put money on the line that I would be there? I will bet you 50 bucks I won't be able to go. Cause the only way I can go is if someone pays for me.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i'm not puttin down money w/ the person who can choose to stay home and take my money haha.

i'm just gonna sit and wait and imo it's gonna happen.

i believe. ;o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
This thread is sooo entertaining, LOL.

I wish I could go to pound :<

Also Dark I want a more accurate category than "WTF" status

gogogogo.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This thread is sooo entertaining, LOL.

I wish I could go to pound :<

Also Dark I want a more accurate category than "WTF" status

gogogogo.
WTF's is something I made up for people that really can't tell what they like or what gender they consider themselves. And thats the line you fall under.

culexus・wau

WTF's is something I made up for people that really can't tell what they like or what gender they consider themselves. And thats the line you fall under.
Makes sense, I don't even fully understand my preferences myself :c

All I know is...
I really wish I could have been born a girl, but since my assigned gender is male... well thats not the gonna stop me from getting the closest I can within my comfort boundaries. For awhile I got really depressed over this, but atm I know I have friends that will support me.. its just that family is the problem atm.

*****ing about gender aside

I prefer femininity.

but the random phallus is cool too.

pegging~

... although I can see myself getting done by a guy... but idk about a relationship.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Do you refuse to answer because you think I'm gay or think I'm straight?
It's cause you are a stalker and I fear what my answer will end up getting me into in the end.

All I know is...
I really wish I could have been born a girl, but since my assigned gender is male... well thats not the gonna stop me from getting the closest I can within my comfort boundaries. For awhile I got really depressed over this, but atm I know I have friends that will support me.. its just that family is the problem atm.

I prefer femininity.

pegging~

... although I can see myself getting done by a guy... but idk about a relationship.
Do and feel as you like no matter what your family thinks. Your parents might be on another level but thats how I would do it. I never gave 2 ****s of what my mother said about me and all the BS she has done. She is not gonna stop me from expressing how I feel and the BS she does to me. I'll speak my mind and if I feel something is wrong, I will say it no matter what. Just like I do on these boards. We are different people so I not advise you to do this. But I am a lil stubborn but much of a fighter. So I keep going. Thus I dislike people. They never uderstand how it is fromthe other side. Always quick to have fear and judge.

Society just aint ready for Dark.Pch. But Go on as you feel dude. Don't let anyone change that. or else you will be living a lie. You change to please a **** load of people. But you are not pleasing one person that really needs to be happy. And that person is you.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace

All I know is...

I prefer femininity.

pegging~

Such a sincere yet... perplexing answer, you must be a hoot to hang out with :X.

culexus・wau

Such a sincere yet... perplexing answer, you must be a hoot to hang out with :X.
If you hang out with the real me, then yeah.

when I have to wear a "mask" though, I'm the most depressing person ever.

thanks for the advice dark.

I don't have a pleasant opinion of society either... people/kids/w.e. can be so cruel/ignorant...

I really just don't want to come out to my family because I feel It would cause problems/unnecessary drama if I still do so when I have to see them so much.

I really wish I didn't care enough to go with the "I'll be me, and you'll like it or not" approach but.. I caused too many problems for my family already/theres so much drama around already to the point that I don't want drop something so.. heavy <_<

tbh the only reason I'm not so sure of my preferences is because I've only had... like bad relationships with both genders.. but my only good/lasting/person I really felt like could be the one relationship was someone that was a hermaphrodite. Such a unique girl, but sooo confusing for me to know what I'm into

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If people can't take in who you are, they really are not worth dealing with. Just move on. Not everyone is the same. And there is people that will like you for who you are.

Or you can just be like me and tell them that they all smell and go to hell.

Top Bottom