• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

gantrain05

Smash Master
at least i know, that every morning i can come to the peach boards and read pages and pages of drama to keep me entertained for a while.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Oh really? lol I actually never used mine yet.

Also I like those little backgrounds you put in them. I might do something like that.

:rosalina:
Yeah I decided to do it last week. looks pretty nice to me.

at least i know, that every morning i can come to the peach boards and read pages and pages of drama to keep me entertained for a while.
I haven't even been posting here and I'm part of it. :/ I been strongly trying to avoid it to stay away from things like the last time I was in drama

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lulwat?

Yeah, I'm super gay for Kyon. get@me.

Get the f**k @ me.

Kyon. Lets go make furry babys er wat?

Lets have lil kittens.
I knew it, I knew you was gay from the start. All this time you tried to hide it. I told you. I told you. I know when one is gay or noty. they leave too many signs. I been here for 2 years dude. I have a sixth sense for this.

Ether way, I don't have problems with gay people. If you are, then you are. But Just to let you know I freaking knew it, and you try to hide to me.

...?

Peachy means gay? lol I'm super peachy and I'm straight. No excuses boi. :p
You sure about that? You leave too many non straight signs.

Also, drama on these boards and I am not involed in it at all? Thats freaking crazy. De que diablo.

Also, what you guys did with PG and Kyon is pretty lame.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
You sure about that? You leave too many non straight signs.

Also, drama on these boards and I am not involed in it at all? Thats freaking crazy. De que diablo.

Also, what you guys did with PG and Kyon is pretty lame.
I'm pretty sure I know if I'm straight or not. :p I like to joke around sometimes so I say stuff "<333" or "I love you <3", i've done this to loads of people online, I think it's funny and peachy. lol

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Seriously people... This is what I have to wake and see........ to save myself another day of not needed posts I wont even counter post.

sigh.... People make me not wanna post.
Nah, don't listen to them. They're pretty dumb for doing that.

i just want everyone to know.. that i love them!

I know, *****. <3

Not really, I think he could care less about your opinion on the matter (no offense) because there is no clear cut defined "best peach" at the moment. To him you're just easy trollbait and by responding right here, you just took a nibble at the bait. Should've just ignored it or complained in vm =/ [/QUOTE]

Nawwww, I'm pretty sure it's because I don't think he's the best.

But he's definitely the best aggressive Peach.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WELL ACCCCTUALLY THE BEST TOURNAMENT PEACH AND OR BEST PEACH OF 2010 WaS KYON AND OR NICOLE BEACUSE THE AWARDS SAID SO, SO SORRY KYLE BUT NO

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
never got to MM her but I know I didn't do any losing to her either! ima **** all the peaches! i am the super tier queer villain!

my secondaries are too good for me to be maining Peach. XD

the peaches haaave to money match this Falco. Ya gotta see my falco. ;O

my snake is fat and not in shape anymore but at Pound it's comin'.

ah man my MK is gonna go hard too.

I'm just scared to Wario you guys but I can do it, truuust me!

ima **** talk ima **** talk ima **** talk! gimme your money!

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
PG is free with anyone I use.

And Ill ya better be ready I'm tellin ya now. If you still do the same stuff you usually do it's a wrap. Ima bring the power of a joint-main rather than a secondary. Get ready niglet!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

And Ill ya better be ready I'm tellin ya now. If you still do the same stuff you usually do it's a wrap. Ima bring the power of a joint-main rather than a secondary. Get ready niglet!
With a Falco so freeeeeee~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm pretty sure I know if I'm straight or not. :p I like to joke around sometimes so I say stuff "<333" or "I love you <3", i've done this to loads of people online, I think it's funny and peachy. lol
.............this...........is......too..easy.......
Do me! Do me!

Not in that way, I just wanna know what your gaydar says.
I hardly see any post from you for me to point what you are.

And you guys again with the best peach and arrogance? I thought this year you guys were gonna like actually do some work and lay off this. Waste of time. In stead of all this, why not work on being better players.

This is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you still fail.

Peach translation? If you are the best Peach, you still fail in tournies that matter.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

$50 mm next time i see you.

Your anything against my Peach.

And you guys again with the best peach and arrogance? I thought this year you guys were gonna like actually do some work and lay off this. Waste of time. In stead of all this, why not work on being better players.

This is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you still fail.

Peach translation? If you are the best Peach, you still fail in tournies that matter.
I'm going to DESTROY you when you "if" you come to Whobo 3.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i'll you're trippin lol. whoever loses is gonna be salty.

multiple 5 dollar mms would be cool though so I can enjoy beating you over and over and over.

edit: kyle ima **** you too. come to socal w/ chris next time. ;O

Top Bottom