• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
OK, no offense Dajayman, but can you stop being an *******? Like no offense and I'm not trying to backseat mod, but Dark Peach already said no, there's a fine line between love and just plain harrassment. Like no offense cuz I actually think you're cool, but you gotta stop man, this is getting ridiculous.

And I HAVE SEEN one of you MODs or owner of this topic abuse your power and changing poll results for all of it to say "Yep I'm gay :3". Like another no offense, but just leave the poll alone and stop switching results.

Things need to be Peachy in the Peach Boards again and it starts with YOU. :O *peach flag* and I'm being serious mind you.
Talk about taking everything at face value...

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
It's a joke. The thread owner approved of it and I assume MOST people understand that it's all a joke. Not abusing power at all. Don't take it so seriously.
Oh, well I didn't know. :p But it's still pretty bad that staff can edit polls, staff shouldn't be messing with polls, or be able to change the count, since it can easily be abused. :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, when I post I have this place going and alive. It has gone to a point thatvpeople have PM me or message me on aim about coming back to post a few times. As of now I have not been too witty with my usual personality cause of the **** I been through. But lets not act like I have not done anything to bring enjoyment to the people here. This place is usually alive and having fun cause of me. Yet people never wanna admit that. Then make a post like that? Not cool dude.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ok I'll be more blunt. This board was better when there was a lot of gay like talk in it. Your posting is fine and all but not for my personal preference in what I call great and fun.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cause you prefer gay and mushy stuff. I not on that boat. And neither was alot of people. So you just can't give credit like that and boot me out. For those that enjoyed the gay and mushy stuff, you and the others got it. Out side of that, I had this place going.

Thus you are a winnie for not giving my credit for bringing life and enjoyment here.

lol All peach mains decide to stop posting here.

I wonder DP, what do you think of my avatar? It's like a puppy dog, you cannot resist its charm!

Any testing people want done for peach? I want to abuse the frame advancement thing to figure stuff out.

This thread started to go bleh when it got split into a social and tactical imo.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255987
^Tactical Discussion Thread

Quote inside the opening post of that thread that likely prompted Meno to make the tactical thread:
I just thought of an idea for the reasearch threads. Search through the Peach Social Thread archives and record any useful post.
Why do I get the feeling Air is unitentionally making it seem as if I am partially responsible for causing this thread to go bleh?

gantrain05

Smash Master
i liked the old peach boards, back when edreese, meno, darkpch, praxis and rickerdy and everyone were actually talking about peach in an intelligent way. Now its just a bunch of stupid random crap.

peach boards have gone downhill IMO..

That's smashboards in general lol Ever since the social threads came out this has been happening. Brawl simply lacks depth. It's either get a better character, or get better at reading your opponent at this point in time.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
this thread sucks anymore.

can't you people just be interesting for a page jeez.
it's cause Meno/Metatian/Illmatic/Raz/Evil-Guy/HiRoi aren't posting.

Good, remember that when you eat that cinnamon
HOLY ****! I just laugh so hard i literaly had poop niblets come out.

WHAHAHAHA!

Dark creamy poop peach.....u gonna eat that cinnamon!

You know what? I hope you go to a hell filled with hawt women toching you all over forever while you are tied up. Just to watch you scream in terror when a woman touches you will bring joy to my ears.
lul
My Peach is amazing.

Cant wait for Phase to happen nextweek. I have a feeling I'm going to place high.
yahoo! Good luck

Racist terms can be offensive to some. :(
lolwut

This thread has been boring since me, white peach, hiROI, Peachkid, and Mikey stopped posting in here. Which was like..... A year plus ago....
nou

Dude, when I post I have this place going and alive. It has gone to a point thatvpeople have PM me or message me on aim about coming back to post a few times. As of now I have not been too witty with my usual personality cause of the **** I been through. But lets not act like I have not done anything to bring enjoyment to the people here. This place is usually alive and having fun cause of me. Yet people never wanna admit that. Then make a post like that? Not cool dude.
maybe

HiROI and Evil-Guy are usually the ones that make my day whenever they post here.

Good times...
*****, you forget.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Kyon - You still a winnie no matter what you say.

Xeylode - Sorry dude but no. Not into that kind of stuff.

And do I have to play hero and bring life in here again?

Dang, I thought no one could resist the cuteness of baby animals. Even you DP.

I guess I will go find out if peach can parasol to ledge -> fall back -> 2nd jump -> airdodge on stage all while being pretty much invicible except for the landing thing and parasol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You cant, once you grab that ledge you can't move right away. Unlike melee when you can let go of the ledge as soon as you grab it. Also you will not have much invic frames cause you have to drop down some to sweet spot the ledge. If you don't you will go past the ledge.

Alright, that is what I thought. Brawl does not have invicibility after releasing from the ledge no matter how quickly you do it. Still, I like 2nd jump -> airdodge from the ledge. Favorite way to get on stage.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, that is what I thought. Brawl does not have invicibility after releasing from the ledge no matter how quickly you do it. Still, I like 2nd jump -> airdodge from the ledge. Favorite way to get on stage.
Just "Float Land". You can still keep some invic frames.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I googled "lava pirate" and most of the results were lava lamps with pirate skulls on them.

That's what I will assume lava pirates are from now on.

Top Bottom