• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Akihabara generally is where all the otaku stuff is.

When I go over there, I actually don't really want to go there. Maybe for an afternoon maybe, but I would rather climb mt fuji, go to kyoto, and see more of the country than be cooped up in otaku central.

Thats why we have anime cons~

:phone:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Double Peach is viable lol. SlayerZ and I beat Rich Brown and DEHF in doubles at E4U. We also destroy everyone on wifi in dubz too

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Several times we got people up to pass 200%. OMG peach can't kill for ****. Shes such a damn pacifist. She needs to be more terrorist and pluck more damn bombs.

We beat with double peach

Ryo(Ike) & Hala(Ike). Hala also used marth. Like several times cause we had to beat them 6 times cause they sent us to loser brackets :/.

Goofball was ****** most of the time tho. :D

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
also, the matches weren't recorded :-(

sometimes it can be hard to kill, but double peach is really crazy. will post some vids soon

If you go to any gas station you can get them. You have to be 18 or older to buy them though. Oh, and do not ask for Caramels. I did that once before I realized they were called Camels.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm probably becoming a smoker.

*cough*

Tobacco is so awful.

What gets people hooked on smoking anyway? I know of those propaganda fliers they try giving people in school about how kids are pressured into trying it. However, most of the time the information I recieve is about how people are stuck on it for the long term instead of how they get started in the first place.

Things such as nicotine for cravings keeps people coming back for smoking or they genuinely feel relaxed while smoking, so they keep at it. But again, I never hear stories about how someone gets started on smoking in the first place.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I never really got the addicted to cigarettes thing either. I don't even think people consider smoking them "cool" anymore, lol. So last decade.
I feel like now people just smoke them to smoke them/feel relaxed/are already used to the nicotine.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Smoking is a social addiction. If you're exposed to a circle that smokes, you're at higher risk to pick it up. I'm 100% convinced you start smoking out of boredom.

It's not so much the nicotine, but rather the wonderful new habit to step aside from any social situation to "have a smoke".

I understand the addiction factor though. Sex is my nicotine, or rather...getting off in general.

That's not addiction. That's a natural human process. That's like saying your addicted to eating.

It's healthy, anyway.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Can Peach smallstep GR Ness?
Yes, she can also Fair him out of an Air release

Smoking is a social addiction. If you're exposed to a circle that smokes, you're at higher risk to pick it up. I'm 100% convinced you start smoking out of boredom.

It's not so much the nicotine, but rather the wonderful new habit to step aside from any social situation to "have a smoke".
A lot of people I know who've picked up smoking do it for social reasons. Same with drinking

That's not addiction. That's a natural human process. That's like saying your addicted to eating.

It's healthy, anyway.
Apologies for the semantics but tbh, you can get addicted to almost anything. Eating addiction certainly exists and I'm sure addiction to sex is there too. I would also argue that addiction is the opposite of healthy

Heck even *gasp* video games you can get addicted

So London 2012 Olympics. You guys are doing very well. Did anyone watch the opening ceremony?

Top Bottom