• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Esca

Smash Champion
i voted for seagullman because your taste in music is atrocious.

seriously tho i got you bro. cant wait to chill this week.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm...guy who likes elevator music, guy who munches buttholes, or guy who looks like he belongs on Big Bang Theory. Tough choice. :denzel:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
You put me in a tricky spot Alphabetmatic- why did you capitalize all letters except the I in your last post?

Such confusion
I do have a question for Seagull who's also up so I could vote for him but then again I don't like Wolf, nor do I like ZSS who NR uses. I like Olimar and Wario though
Hrrrrmmmmm....

If you absolutely insist I guess I'll vote for you but you must promise me one thing

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
That's the most agonizing part about the whole situation - you won't know

Nah not really, I'm not going to get you to promise me anything, I'm just trying to mess with you
I'm so sorry. Can you ever forgive me

Actually, not using Green Peach would be a plus but not a necessity

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Oh lord no please don't if Green Peach is your lucky Peach or something use her I'll just have to get some crayons and colour in my computer screen whenever I watch your matches

I have general disdain for using alternate colours anyway, what's wrong with good old Pink Peach :c

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Red Peach has been my color of choice lately since I've been doing lots of doubles with SlayerZ and that's what color divas wear. <3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I started using blue Peach. It's easy on the eyes :)

Also, I'll vote for you Illmatic!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I started naming all the various Peach Colors and gave them respective personalities, like the character creator that I am~.

And I also came up with a boss rhyme for them. Everyone thinks its the dumbest thing ever though, and they are kinda right.

:phone:

You are so snobbish to have not posted the names I bet you are simply waiting for someone like me to demand you tell me what you created. Well, I'm not going to bother asking, so you can go and discuss something else.

What was your favorite personality? The hypocrite I hope?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I started off using Green Peach in '09, then Wedding Dress Peach ever since then. Though as of late I've been going Red Peach as a reference to using X-Factor during all game 3s/5s in singles lol.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Daisy peach is the way to go. Its the max **** choice. All the other peach's are ****s but don't compare in ****ness vs daisy peach. Daisy better be in smash 4 so she can slap the **** out of peach for stealing her dress like a stupid ****.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Pink is clearly the best.

But Red is super amazing lately.

**** DAISY. She's a fugly **** that can't be trusted.

<3

Top Bottom