• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Am I the only one who couldn't really hear a word the guy sang?

Hearing the lyrics would probably make the song much better.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
tofer, you really have changed from the man i once knew!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Helloooooo my sweet peaches~

Guess who got the most gorgeous scarf ever at Kohls today~? Mmmmmhmm~

You guys. I've been waiting for this day for ever. I am now fa-bu-lous enough to pull off a man scarf~ DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT TAKES?! One does not simply wear a scarf! You must be totally intune with your inner femboy, have the good looks and charima to back it up, and have a cute ensemble to boot~

Seriously though, picture time~ Me and my sis are gonna take pics when she gets home. So awesome~

Sarix

Smash Ace
It'll be nice to see some pics of your man scarf Sunny. Maybe I should finally take that pic of myself for this thread now that I finally found my camera.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I confess to owning a scarf. I bought it for Apex though since I hadn't been anywhere below 0 C since I was five.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Last day of high schoolll, yes. Now to the harder aspects of life.Can't wait to walk and get my diploma. I want to see someone trip. :reverse: It's also my birthday today but turning 19 feels so non-special and weird lolol. The number itself is just kind of bleh. xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Heh, wait until you turn 22. The "special" birthdays are over with and it's the first year of the rest of your life. ;)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Yeah, I guess it will be cool to rent a car at 25 and be able to run for Congress too! Then when I'm 35, I can run for President! :troll:

Top Bottom