• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
It's cool if he didn't know, I know he cares cause KB is my hood rat homie G thugz mansion bro.
But yeah, Crohn's really came out of nowhere and kicked my *** this past week.

Sent me to the ER Room through an ambulance, I might be getting surgery this Thursday.
Earliest I'm getting out of here is next Thursday, I think.

I wrote this in the Houston thread like 4 days ago, so it's not all up to date:

I had to be taken to the emergency room through an ambulance yesterday morning due to my Crohn's. I was having the absolute worst pain ever experienced in my stomach and couldn't even move for two hours. Felt like someone was taking a knife and just churning it through my stomach while setting it on fire.

I just lied in my bed and hoped that the pain would go away, but it was constant and never really did.
I had to get up and find the phone to call my Mom because no one was home to help me, then I passed out.

Next thing I knew I was in the ambulance on the way to the emergency room.

The doctors have told me that it could be one of two things, my Crohn's flaring up extremely severely or my appendix bursting and causing all of the pain. They say it's likely due to a lot of stress being built up or things I've recently consumed. I was having trouble moving/breathing so they put me on a lot of morphine and other drugs/antibiotics but it didn't help the pain at all and it also didn't affect me mentally.

They upped the dose for a 250 lb person, but it still had no affect so they then had to put me on Dilaudid which is like a heavier version of morphine to take away the pain. It's been working so far, which is really good. I'm just worried about what might happen when it wears off again - which already has happened and I felt really weak and ran a fever.

I've had a 102.3 degree fever basically this entire time, but right now I'm perfectly fine with a 98.4 degree temperature and my stomach is feeling virtually no pain.

They say that there is a lot of liquid sitting at the bottom of my abdomen and it could be prone for infection so they are trying to find the best way in getting it out. Drainage through a tube is probably what they will do to me tomorrow if my appendix didn't burst, which is what I am hoping for. There's also a lot of severe inflammation in both my small and large intestines (from the Crohn's) and that's where the pain is coming from. My stomach can't properly bypass the food and digest it properly, so it gets stuck and basically hits all kinds of cysts in my stomach. It may have torn slightly, which could also be really bad. I'm hoping for the best, though.

My Dad told me that the doctors told him that if I didn't come to the ER today, I likely could have died from fever/severe abdominal pain due to Crohn's. I'm really glad that I was able to get up and make it to the phone, because my mom wouldn't have been home until like at least 3 PM.

I'm really glad I have wifi right now in my room, and all of you guys who found out of it have been really concerned, encouraging, and helpful. It may sound corny, but I honestly don't even know where I would be or what I would do if it wasn't for all of you guys always being there for me when I'm in deep crap because I really don't have any other friends outside of smash. You guys are like another family to me and I really do love and appreciate all of you so much, I can't even begin to think of words to describe.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh man...I haven't been on AiB too much recently so that's why I didn't know. That is some scary **** Ill, especially considering the alternative that could have happened if you didn't make it to the phone. From me and everyone else who cares about you: we are so glad that you did. I'll keep you in my thoughts man, I know you'll pull through.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Feel better Illmatic :< keep all of us updated on your situation and how treatment is going. We are all here for you.

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Look at Xiivi keeping tabs on me still.

TBH I don't even wanna go back to the DR at this stage.

Ill that sucks man, I just looked up what you have.

Had never heard of it before.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Get well soon, Illmatic! It seems like the worst of it's over so I wish you a speedy recovery :)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Feel better, Illmatic! My Peach is looking nasty lately and I want you to be competing and repping her sexy *** with me! <3 :peach:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Ya know... I always thought that poll was funny, I don't remember answering it though. I started laughing at the 1 person who said they were a minority.. then I noticed it was italicized...

Wait.. why am I even in the Peach boards?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yo...Peach is slow lol. Slow to land, slow to save teammates, slow slow slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *breathe* wwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I guess I've been enjoying the smacking of foes with my sharp Falchion sex dildo or the scooping of them like a spoonful of haagen daas for early kills a little too much. xD

My MK is ****ing disgusting. DEEEEEZGUUUUUUUUZTEEEENNNGGGGGG

HHHNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
I was that person who voted for the minority. LOL But the MK vs Peach MU is so fun <3

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
So I'm sitting here, listening to Lady Gaga. For no particular reason.

I haven't been a fan, but some of her songs are kinda cool.

Any RPG lovers that got Dragon's Dogma? I got it on release and it's a ton of fun!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
[COLLAPSE="Found this on Reddit"]

EDIT: If you had the chance, would any of you go troll these guys? :laugh:[/COLLAPSE]

Top Bottom