• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
For some people money can buy happiness.
If you're one of those people, continue to strip.

Why was it degrading?
What made you feel as though it lowered you as an individual?

What are you looking to gain out of life?
Things you enjoy doing/seeing? What do you like/dislike about others in general?

Do you enjoy constant challenges or easy living?
What do you normally do with your time?

What makes you happy? Are you currently content with your life?
Do you ever feel as though you could pursue something that will allow you to be content with your life?

If so, could stripping be it - or could it help lead to whatever said activity may be?
Do the pros of stripping honestly outweigh the cons for you?

Peers'/family's thoughts on stripping?
Does this affect you at all?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can't possibly set a new low for myself, I should consider stripping. It might be in my blood.:applejack:

Fuujin

Smash Champion
For some people money can buy happiness.
Amen to that.

Money makes the world go round.
Why was it degrading?
What made you feel as though it lowered you as an individual?
It's sort of hard to describe.
It's like being treated like a piece of meat.
Grinding on old married women/men in your underwear for 25$ can sort of take a toll on you.

But at the same time at the end of the night when you have like 200+ dollars from one night you don't really care about anything else.

In the words of Onika Maraj -"Cause honey when you gettin money you don't have a care"
Do you enjoy constant challenges or easy living?
What do you normally do with your time?
easy
Eat, sleep, play video games, party

What makes you happy? Are you currently content with your life?
Do you ever feel as though you could pursue something that will allow you to be content with your life?
Money
Eating
being drunk
playing video games

I'm actually always pretty happy.
Content is accurate but once I head to school in an area I like I'm assuming things will get even better, but in the mean time I have to save up money (which would go a lot faster stripping tbh)

If so, could stripping be it - or could it help lead to that?
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Probably on both of those.

I can't possibly set a new low for myself, I should consider stripping. It might be in my blood.:applejack:
I could give you some good pointers too.

I heard about some girl who was working at a strip club when she was 16.

I'm assuming it was a pretty shady club though.

z00ted

Yeah, you should start stripping up again.
If you ever consider doing something, you'll likely end up doing it.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I'm honestly the nicest guy I know.
Aww... That's only what one billion other people think too!

By the way, on a slightly different topic: seeing as people are calling you hipster more and more often, and I'm not so sure whether that's entirely meant as a joke but it is likely that most people who call you hipster will indeed think you're at least hipsterish, I'd like to say that I wonder if those people have actually seen a REAL hipster.

REAL hipsters can be smeller from 20000 miles afar and are very noticably hipster, even on the internet. I'm personally not a big fan of their style, but I don't dislike them (in general I prefer liking over disliking, although some things I like to dislike). ANYHOW, despite barely knowing you, I must say that I do not find you a hipster. At all.

This was my opinion on this case, thank you for reading.

I believe there are actual reasons for that age. I vaguely remember from health class, people in passing, etc. that your brain is still developing until you hit the age of 25-ish. So, there is probably biological evidence to support that age.
Then why is drinking prohibited to the age of 21 and not till 25. :p

Really, I heavily doubt that the difference between 18, 21 and 25 is so big. Alcohol is bad for you, the later you start, the better, but IMO the difference isn't so big that the gouvernment decides to prohibit it to a later age. Don't like drinking? Then don't. The US is one of the few countries with such a late age for drinking. No one is suffering in the other countries.

Actually I think pushing the age so high will only cause people to start drinking massively (especially when they turn 21) without having learned "how" to drink (and so drink even more irresponsibly than they would already) or cause them to look at drinking as THAT BADASS BOOOOZE. Besides, I'm sure that more than enough people drink before they're 18.

:053:

z00ted

Thank you, Yaaay - that really means a lot to me.
I think I love you now.

For everyone else in this thread:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Man, peach is nothing but a huge bag of effort in a dress.

It doesn't matter how many times you read your opponent and destroy them those first two stocks, and even the last one, people can still grime out a win vs her, even when she's clearly out playing her opponent...-_-

:phone:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Victoria Justice... I would have never noticed.:applejack:

z00ted

YEAH, LET'S GOSSsIPPP ABOUT PEOPLE WE'VE NEVER MET!!!!

I LOVE CELEBRITIES!!!

It doesn't matter how many times you read your opponent and destroy them those first two stocks, and even the last one, people can still grime out a win vs her, even when she's clearly out playing her opponent...-_-
YOU GOT IT!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright guys...just leave the gals to us and focus on your PoopyButtPoking.

Kristen Stewart is a terrible actress, that doesn't qualify her as an automatic kick-out-of-bed ugly candidate. She's...decent.

Emma Watson. Yum.

Victoria Justice. Yum.

Jessica Alba. Still yum.

Roselyn Sanchez. Yum.

Lots of yums.

*pulls down pants*

Oh wait what were we talking about again?

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman

:phone:
This is the reason why I'm starting to give up on her >_>

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
The thing is that some, if not MOST of the people on that top 100 are completely overrated. (Im looking at you Selena Gomez...... you too emma watson >_>)

Kim Kardashian not being on this list is a blessing. Just get rid of Nicki Minaj and its perfect lol.

IMO:

-Selena gomez, Victoria Justice, and Emma Watson should drop to where miley cyrus is(wtf is she even doing on this list anyway)
-Amanda Bynes should be at least above #30.
-J-Lo needs to drop down to under #60.
-Rihanna should drop to under #50.
-Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson should be top 10(theyre both pretty and beautiful believe it or not)
-Drop Kristen Stewart to under #40.
-Emma Stone shouldnt be that high. Top 20 for sure, but not that high.(I ******* fell in love with this woman in zombieland)
-Jennifer Lawerence at #6??? seriously........ SERIOUSLY!!??? Hunger Games hype much??
-Mila Kunis is too high. top 30 tbh.
-Arianna Grande should be #1 tho :awesome:

Oh and the lack of Rose Mcgowan, Amanda Seyfried, Rachel McAdams, adn Natalie Portman makes me REALLY Sad :(

Top Bottom