• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Be the man that takes my virginity, V115.:applejack:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I used to love this place.
Now I want to burn it to the ground and wish I never was a part of it.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
But the Peach boards are too irresistible which is why you keep posting here :)

BBQ Goose is SO good. Defs my favourite bird.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Joined Google+ the day it came out. Used it for one day and never touched it again. My friends gradually followed suit and now none of them use it.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Facebook somehow tricked me into or did something sneaky to get the stupid Timeline. :urg: Ugggghhhhhh.

Also, happy birthday Kb. :)
AHHHHHHHH.

Same thing happened here.

I tried to cancel the next page loading, which I did, but the damage had already been done.

So me and Seko were going out 1 week on Sunday just gone.

We listened to Craig David's 7 days a load of times lol.

Fuujin

Smash Champion

So I totally forgot to come into work yesterday (I was sleep) and my manager got all mad and fired me.
Now usually I would make some excuse and say it's not my fault but I guess that kinda was :/

Anyways the sad part is that I wasn't even bothered by it.
My job wasn't really that bad but I still didn't ever feel like going and obviously didn't take it srsly enough to keep it.

And now I'm soooooooooooo tempted just to go back to stripping.
The money for the amount of work I had to do was just so good.
It was like taking candy from a baby yall.
Then I'm almost 21 and I won't have to sneak alcohol in there to get drunk anymore(being drunk make the job much easier imo).

Now this also has me thinking I'm just not cut out for actual work because I'm too lazy for that stuff and I was thinking how nice it would be to just be a sugar baby/trophy husband.
I used to watch Rock of Love and this one girl was talking about how she wanted be a trophy wife but idt I've ever heard of a trophy husband, do they have those?
Then there was that true life episode where the guy was trying to find a sugar momma but he failed miserably at it.

If I had a vagina this would all be so much easier for me

You guys deal with forever alone relationship advice all the time here right?
This is like 10x more important and interesting than that
so what do i do?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If I ever drink, it's going to be for the reason of "Ah, what the hell.":applejack:

OH, and before I forget, here's the guy I mentioned earlier:

<3

I believe there are actual reasons for that age. I vaguely remember from health class, people in passing, etc. that your brain is still developing until you hit the age of 25-ish. So, there is probably biological evidence to support that age.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fujin, I'll be your first customer if you ever decide to go through with the stripper thing. No joke.:applejack:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic where is ur hipster advice youre always giving out???
**** whatever judgement society casts upon the career and become a stripper again.
Especially if it personally doesn't bother you or hinder you in any way.

Do what you want to do, not what you feel as though you're forced to do and you'll ultimately become a much happier person.
Besides, you've already done this and admit to not liking a normal everyday life of an employee - that's enough of a reason for me.

Being lazy usually is related to not having any passion about what you're doing, which should never be involved in a job.

Most people trick themselves into a career because of the amount of money or never really stopping to take the chance and examine what they love. Then they end up hating themselves the rest of their life because of it.
There's no set path of what you have to do, the options are in front of you.. so make your own.

If you're happy being a stripper, be a stripper. If you're happy working at Burger King, work at Burger King.

Life is way too short to run around doing something for someone who doesn't give a rat's *** about anything that can happen to you. If you don't like your job, quit and then find something you do like. You'll probably end up meeting a lot more people you can relate to through this also.

That's basically my advice.

Top Bottom