• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Isaac is not on the list of new characters.

YOU HAVE FAILED ME.
Isaac from Golden Sun? I'm pretty sure that he's on the list that I have, but not on the thread OP..

We're not even close to finishing it. In fact, we probably have less than a quarter of the final roster (80+ characters) in the game right now.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Man I wish more people here played it on 360, also new episode OF PSG, was kinda weird lol loved the animation in the beach episode... :/ lol Oh and Finally 360 gonna get Valk soon with a lowered price. Can't wait to see what this butler can do b4 CSII Destroy's all purposes of Ragna, Hazama and Jin combo's

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So out of curiosity I looked that up to see the opening video.

It bothers me they put the romaji for は as "ha".... when it should be "wa" (Romaji is just for the romanization of words... usually only for pronunciation reasons)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PbBTT7Z2YQ&feature=related

=\
LOL Yeah, that does bug me too when I see them use "ha" for the particle instead of "wa" in romaji in subs.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I see enough well subbed videos that I don't need to do that, because I'm spoiled.

Anyways I don't want to derail this topic~

Anyone main Noel in CS?
[/color]
I do, lol.

Always have, probably always will. Mr. Science and teh Hawkmenz are really tempting though.

Ugh. The animation for the OP is... unsatisfactory, again. To me, anyway.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
If someone didn't notice I main Noel I have bad news for them...Also, Noel's birthday's coming up, just saying.

And I think Panty and Stocking is hilarious. But that's just me.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i have it on both, but my 360's at home so all i have is my roomates ps3 and his copy of the game

so i guess technically i only have it on the 360 lol

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
If I was really trolling I'd say, "Don't bother practicing because you're going to lose anyway," but I wouldn't say that.

But in saying that I'm not trolling, I really am trolling.

Meta-trolling.

That Wooper is cute.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Passive-aggressive trolling is the worst.

People who passive-aggressively troll are the worst. If you know what I mean.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
fyi, writing "ha" for the particle "wa" is proper Japanese. IDK why.

Panty and Stocking sucks. Watch Stardriver.

Noel is lame. Makoto is where it's at!

FYI it's because "ha" - when used as a particle - is pronounced "wa".

The particle "wa" doesn't exist. It is the particle "ha" pronounced "wa".

Proper Romaji would be to write it as "wa" because Romaji is ONLY USED to say "This is how this is pronounced for you English speakers".

Romaji isn't Japanese. It's based on Japanese. It isn't proper.

私は日本語を学んでいる

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Passive-aggressive trolling is the worst.

People who passive-aggressively troll are the worst. If you know what I mean.

People who do things like that passive aggressively aren't necessarily the worst. They're just stealing the schtick us Canadians are known for. Nobody's more passive aggressive than us. :bee:

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master

FYI it's because "ha" - when used as a particle - is pronounced "wa".

The particle "wa" doesn't exist. It is the particle "ha" pronounced "wa".

Proper Romaji would be to write it as "wa" because Romaji is ONLY USED to say "This is how this is pronounced for you English speakers".

Romaji isn't Japanese. It's based on Japanese. It isn't proper.

私は日本語を学んでいる
Ok. That makes sense.

I'm still learning Japanese. I haven't learned too much yet, but I can at least read hiragana and kana now. It's so frustrating when you want to try reading something and then... it's in kanji. :/ To anyone wanting to learn another language, I highly recommend "My ____ Coach" for the DS.

SuSa

My Japanese Coach has a lot of uncorrected errors in it. I don't advise using it. Funny that they would release something that teaches you improperly.

Hirigana is kana. As is Katakana. Both are considered Kana.

Also once you learn a few Kanji you'll see why it's even more frustrating to want to read something and have it be a massive wall of Kana. Kanji helps seperate the words and you use Okurigana as Kanji suffixes.

I have a blog about Japanese learning. I advise you look into it.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I will look into that for sure.

I didn't think that MJC would be frowned upon, but, at the very least, I can use it as a portable stepping stone. I understand why Kanji is used, but I do feel overwhelmed sometimes, but that's just the nature of learning a new language.

lol, you wrote the Code Geass blog...

SuSa

Why would I not frown upon something that could potentially be teaching you incorrect information? That's like me sending you to a math class where the teacher is teaching you 2+2=5. You'd frown upon that, wouldn't you?

Check my most recent blog. :awesome: "A day in the life of.... a Japanese learner".

Anyone have some suggestions for a relatively cheap stick/pad?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Guile is in one of the episodes. The one where Panty showed her "VID" He's a body Guard lol.
I only remembered that when someone in the comments pointed it out in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OreIOoNexzA

Zero's turning into such a troll. :laugh:
"Turning into"? He's always been like this. He's not really trolling though, just complaining.

If I was really trolling I'd say, "Don't bother practicing because you're going to lose anyway," but I wouldn't say that.

But in saying that I'm not trolling, I really am trolling.

Meta-trolling.

That Wooper is cute.
None of what you said makes any sense.

That Wooper is cute though.

People who do things like that passive aggressively aren't necessarily the worst. They're just stealing the schtick us Canadians are known for. Nobody's more passive aggressive than us. :bee:
Don't talk about country relations, F8al will infract us all and tell us to get back on topic again.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Why would I not frown upon something that could potentially be teaching you incorrect information? That's like me sending you to a math class where the teacher is teaching you 2+2=5. You'd frown upon that, wouldn't you?

Check my most recent blog. :awesome: "A day in the life of.... a Japanese learner".

Anyone have some suggestions for a relatively cheap stick/pad?
Well, if you want a cheap stick you could get a Madcatz SE (about $60) , but I would suggest getting a Madcatz TE (about $150) instead, due to the longevity and quality of the parts used in it.

FAKE EDIT: It's also pretty easy to replace the parts/art of the TE if anything gets damaged/you just feel like it.

Top Bottom