• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

mew1000

Smash Journeyman
Your post is a little tough to read, but are you saying you want me to help you with USING a pika, or fighting AGAINST a pika? Either way, I'd be happy to. =)

Next one will probably either be next saturday or sunday, get me your email and I'll get you on the mailing list. And if you pm me I'll get you my number so you can find out what room we decide to use once we get there.
this should help me with my pika problems next time. Could you tell me if that's ok with you?

is what he said i think

and Roller I'll do that ASAP ok

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
me and dre are both at MSU

SCOTU i mod Melee discussion

with Teczero....and Victra...lol asians

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
iight, i didnt know if yall was down this was or not. i know dre said he wantd to get some more matches in against me and i need practice against your fox

Notra

Smash Ace
did you hit up paphi last night too?
nah...i hung out with my girl that night. im back this weekend wheres the party friday?

Finally awake.

32nd out of 115

I suck at this game.

Sheik=Dropped

Falco=Picked Up

Marcus teach me stuff
ehhh......i suck now, but if i find time to play i will.

go talk to my boss btw....hes heavily heavily considering highering you.

Moooose

Smash Champion
nah...i hung out with my girl that night. im back this weekend wheres the party friday?

lambda this friday again

Tewx2

Smash Ace

I talked to him yesterday, he didn't bring anything up. Should I go back and bring it up myself? lol

Notra

Smash Ace
lambda this friday again
Yea I think I'm going. Have to bring my girl this time though...., but my friend who's in wants me to go so I said I'll hit it up.

@ Rainier, Asian ppl are cool, but I dont think I'd commit to a society like that. Would be weird, and not a first or second or third choice. They asked me too though. I said.....I'm black...lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey MI crew, quick question: would you all attend tournaments in NEOH once we start hosting them up again? We're in the process of reviving our area and getting good attendance at our events (similar to Test Your Might success in the past), and we would really appreciate it if you guys would lend us your support in the near future. Stay tuned! :)

Top Bottom