• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Reset's a girl. And she plays Brawl.
Sorry Reset! =/

Yo Ankoku, you should stop by for some of these. Been a while since your Marth kicked my ***.
Boo Brawl! lol
This sunday??
Yeah, this Sunday, and most Sundays from this point forward, possibly some Saturdays instead.

Should be melee too, (but like I said, bring a system/game if you want to be sure.) melee people will be there.

who are you o_0

but meters and parking places are free all day sunday

saturday youre on your own lolz
I'd really advise against driving anywhere in AA on a football Saturday (this saturday is a game day) regardless, unless you enjoy 10 minute rides turning into 35 minute rides.

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
So, I was wondering Mi players. What game do you like more Brawl Melee or 64? Reason?
I like melee more! lol becuase i can accualy play it and i dont suck ^^

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So, I was wondering Mi players. What game do you like more Brawl Melee or 64? Reason?
I like melee more! lol becuase i can accualy play it and i dont suck ^^
I have mixed feelings...I like Brawl and I'm better at it but at the same time I have moments where I hate it. I love Melee but its much harder for me given my playstyle. 64 is lulzy.

All of them are fun though tbh. Just in different ways.

Brawl has allowed me to meet a lot of cool people and travel across the region. Melee never let me do that =/ lol

Roller

Smash Legend
Idk, I guess I'd have to say melee. Mainly because it is just faster paced (provided they aren't like... jiggs dittos) and more exciting imo.

But I like them all quite a bit.

earthadept

Smash Lord
you guys suck its clear 64 is the best... lain and i are on the bus right now to chicago. cheer for us on the stream! theyre having a smash 64 tourney... 5 dolla entry fee. **** is about to occur. i wont sandbag like i did against tink awwwww ya SIXTH PILLAR

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I love 64

So much rrrrrraaaaaappppppeeee

gio u will win 64 if u try and lain will win brawl

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I wasn't aware that there were red/white/yellow component cables to begin with.

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
If they are then google is wrong, since i get a lot of those when i google componet cables
I do get some red blue and green ones to.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Video Cables:
(worst to best)

(
(RF - the kind with the screw (Cable/ Antenna); Embedded Audio
(Composite - Yellow (often comes with Red & White for audio)
(S-Video - larger round connector with ~ 5 pins
(D-Sub (aka VGA) ~ 15 pin "D" shaped connector where the cable is always female/female; no audio
(Component - Red, Green, Blue (often also with Red & White for audio)
(
(Analog

[
[DVI Many square pin holed female/female connector, no audio
[Display Port - no one gives a flying **** except apple.
[HDMI - Slightly larger than USB and narrower. Carries best quality signal + 8 channel Audio
[
[Digital

Audio Connectors:
(3.5mm Stereo Mini jack - standard headphone jack 1 or 2 channels
(RCA - the red/white often found with video cables 1 channel / cable
(
(Analog

[
[S/PDIF Coax - longer skinnier stereo mini jack. 2 Channels or 6 channels compressed (DTS/DD)
[S/PDIF Optical - square with a red light. Don't bend the "wire". Same as S/PDIF Coax otherwise.
[HDMI - See above.
[
[Digital

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
ay u kno wat was ****ed up. started at the top to read ppls' post, seen the component cables debate, seen ankoku be on that "ya lets get technical thing" n thought, this could only be solved by one person n sho'nuff, scotu himself comes in wit da kill, 'worst to best' post"

shout outs to scotu fo educating every1 wenever he gets the chance to. to tech chase, bringin a female out next weds if u actually do host n u kno we finna get our drink on
(no hateration on any1 if ya take wat it is foreal)

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
OMG all i want to do now is play melee or brawl.

10 FMLs
my *****, hows bartending class n good **** changin ya marth icon back to mario. foreal tho next smashfest ill give ya some quick marth tips if ya tryin to roll wit em. u play on a technical level with him in which u focus more on his advance game then actually playin. n ill show ya some **** that i only picked up from all the time ive spent playin with him n roy

ZTD | TECHnology

ay u kno wat was ****ed up. started at the top to read ppls' post, seen the component cables debate, seen ankoku be on that "ya lets get technical thing" n thought, this could only be solved by one person n sho'nuff, scotu himself comes in wit da kill, 'worst to best' post"

shout outs to scotu fo educating every1 wenever he gets the chance to. to tech chase, bringin a female out next weds if u actually do host n u kno we finna get our drink on
(no hateration on any1 if ya take wat it is foreal)

The place will be mine Wednesday so that should be cool. And yeah bring ya girl with you. Just make sure you guys are respectful and not disturbing the peace and we should be cool.

D.mann

Smash Cadet
Aye tech... my bad for bothering you AGAIN lol, but do Gameyard sell good Gamecube controllers, because if i got to the tourney... imma need 1 lol

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Okay so. MLG DC. Who's going? By car/train/plane? Discuss. I'm looking to go and if anyone is driving and has a spot I can probably provide housing (I have a friend who lives in DC) Post in here or PM me.

ZTD | TECHnology

Aye tech... my bad for bothering you AGAIN lol, but do Gameyard sell good Gamecube controllers, because if i got to the tourney... imma need 1 lol
Yeah but you may want to call and see if they have any in stock. And no problem dude if you have questions just let me know.

@Arc: I was planning on going to MLG DC if I could find a group to travel with/share expenses with.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
ay tech, bro bro ima need some new sticks here in a min. got so many controllers, but they just shells now n since steve was able to take the thumbstick off mine n replace it, ima just have to get a new one. dont want thumb johns fo the tourney

Top Bottom