• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
guys, im planning on organizing a smashfest at Timbuktu Internet Cafe (at Great Lakes Crossing)
does anyone want to help out?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
guys, im planning on organizing a smashfest at Timbuktu Internet Cafe (at Great Lakes Crossing)
does anyone want to help out?
Dude that is awesome, I am 10 minutes from GLC, if I come, Boxxy and my friends may come as well. Is it Melee or Brawl though?

Roller

Smash Legend
alright, someone can text me if there's a smashfest. But it doesn't seem like anyone other than tutu is saying they'll come. So someone text me ((908) 868-3016) if you wind up getting people together, otherwise I'm gonna stick here playin' some scrubs at my dorm.

Roller

Smash Legend
alright, most people said they'd be good for a smashfest on Friday in AA, anybody willing to host? 'cause clearly planning the day of doesn't work unless Lain is definitively involved.

There will still be the weekly one on Sunday.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
@condemn, well u kno wat I can do, so jus lemme say n do wat needs to b done. deff was a good tyme but made me realise dat I ain't as good as schedule multiple females n smash around my work schedule. But M.O.B all day

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I might need (actually a high chance) to leave the tourney before it ends, is is it cool to leave my setup with you rob if ppl still need it

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
I could hold it for you, Rainier, if I go. Idk if I am yet, though ._. If something comes up and I get super busy randomly, then I couldn't go, but I should be there. I live on State Street btw.

P.S. Hi Roller lol

P.P.S. Shut up, Luke. =P

Tewx2

Smash Ace
It's worse for brawl than melee, in brawl split second inputs and frame perfect buffers are the entire metagame. At s high level of play that 1/60th of a second is enough to cost you the game

earthadept

Smash Lord
James, your tv isnt bad for brawl. I honestly didnt really notice.
sorry but i can hardly play on it. like, meta knight's up air comes out in 2 frames. so even a 1 frame lag is noticeable with my up air trap timings lawl

or maybe i'm just johnin hardcore

anyways, i'm now slightly free from the slavery of my classes. so i think i'm gonna clean up my room and stuff and talk to my housemates and hopefully my first smashfest will be sometime this week!

Moooose

Smash Champion
It's worse for brawl than melee, in brawl split second inputs and frame perfect buffers are the entire metagame. At s high level of play that 1/60th of a second is enough to cost you the game
ya thats true. but at the level at which i play brawl it's negligible :laugh:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't know how anyone could possibly argue that 5-10 frames of lag is more detrimental to Brawl players than it is to Melee players...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Mark, James, or Rob I need to know who used who in Melee at WBST 4. They want the top 8
1. Tink :falco::marth:
2. Moose :falco:
3. Vro :falco::falcon:
4. Duck :samus2:
5. Lain :falcon::falco:
5. Dart :marth:
7. Shaeden :fox::falco:
7. Juggleguy :falcon:

Please help me fill in the blanks/add chars next to their name.

EDITED, Thanks Mark

Top Bottom