• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
I'm living in the willowtree apartments, they're right next to the wendys/subway that are by Bursley. My address is 1841 Shirley Lane apt# A1, and my phone number is 248 766 6292. Or you could just like, tell Scotu to yell at me or something if you want to contact me, I'm sure he wouldn't mind being a secretary. =p

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Remember my warning a few posts ago!!! :3

If ANYof you guys go 0-10 in pools matches I will be extremely disappointed. lol

I mean it... :3

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
they dont know the secret which can make them millions which is to learn how to fry chicken and go to the urban areas and take over
dont you remember what we said wen we first went to duck's house? thats how they did it.

ps-link sucks, kill link and i think his face is stupid. but we gotta give him upside

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
hi guys, i just moved here from arizona. i use marth, was 7th on AZ PR's, techinically still am. anyone living around grand rapids let me know and maybe we can smash some time.

any questions i will be happy to answer.

i dont play melee.

lain

Smash Master
hi guys, i just moved here from arizona. i use marth, was 7th on AZ PR's, techinically still am. anyone living around grand rapids let me know and maybe we can smash some time.

i dont play melee.
sorry i don't think anyone plays brawl around there. maybe l cancel?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord

i dont play melee.
Come to the Gameyard tourney on October 2nd :D

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
@big daddy: what does that say for the fudge packers then?

@L cancel: hit me up sometime then, grant is only like 30 minutes north of grand rapids, i can come over for smash sometime

@zduck: i play a little but im not very good and have no real interest in getting competitive with it

@dark louis: its 3 hours away, i am most likely not going.

@boxxy: people need to host closer to grant then

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Michigan Melee has been much stronger than Brawl over the past few months. Good luck finding people or tourneys, especially if you're near Grand Rapids.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey, so I haven't been on here in... a while. But I'm back in AA, and we will be resuming the weekly smashfests here (at angell hall). Mostly brawl, but if a couple people feel like playing melee, feel free to bring it. We have done it multiple times before. Contact me if you're interested in getting in on these.

We will be playing tonight at 8, if anybody is interested...

Moooose

Smash Champion
rob created one in order to solve some of the logistics of hosting a tournament
i am technically a member
we don't exactly have meetings haha

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok, for anybody interested in the weekly Angell Hall meetings, PM me for my number/to be added to the email list. This week is 8pm at Angell tonight. The room is tba, so you'll probably need my # to find us.

We do use projectors as well when the rooms with them aren't all taken.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
At least you made it out of pools. And I lost to people I shouldnt have. Krystedez and Hilt are one thing..but...**** I dont even want to get into it.

Im tired of losing. No more bull**** I'm getting better.

Top Bottom