• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'd do doubles anyway tbh. It doesn't hurt and you'd be making the most out of your trip. But thats just my opinion. Anyway if this is all good I am going back to watching videos. I just wanted to see if this was resolved.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Good luck tomorrow/Saturday Lain, Tech, Judge, WTP, and Tutu! :D

Make Michigan proud or there will be hell to pay

I mean it.

(lol)

Kail

Smash Lord
All right. Here's an awesome plan that needs some assistance from someone in Ann Arbor. Velynn and I are headed to Shaeden's to play smash. We also are willing to drive the extra distance and play in Ann Arbor. We just need some one who is willing to house us a night so we can have a happy fun time. If you're super awesome about this, I'll probably buy pizza for everyone. Preferred days are Friday or Saturday since we would want to be back in Grand Rapids by Sunday. Let me know cuties.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Don't get your hopes up for me to step it up with housing, Kail. I'm at school already and have little flexibility in our suite on campus.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Not gonna make it out of pools, I got this.

This situation makes me glad I suck at doubles though. Can I get a gas split estimate?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Probably like $15 for gas.

I need addresses by the way. Specifically where Tutu lives, and where to find the train station in AA.

Also, any chance for early day Brawl in AA?

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
All right. Here's an awesome plan that needs some assistance from someone in Ann Arbor. Velynn and I are headed to Shaeden's to play smash. We also are willing to drive the extra distance and play in Ann Arbor. We just need some one who is willing to house us a night so we can have a happy fun time. If you're super awesome about this, I'll probably buy pizza for everyone. Preferred days are Friday or Saturday since we would want to be back in Grand Rapids by Sunday. Let me know cuties.
Oh baby~

Also, what's happening with smash in AA, I've been down here for like 3 weeks and haven't talked to anyone. I mean like, what's happening besides the tourneys listed in the obvious tourney schedule thread, sitting around not playing smash is lamez.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Now we just need Lain to be ready to go at a reasonable time (7-8). I'm not going to show up to Clowsui's at like 3 or something.
Speaking about late times...

We're sleeping at 2:00 AM. No later than 2:30 AM. Getting to my place at 12:00, we'll get 2 and a half hours in of playing at the most. My house is lame and any moderately loud sounds we make in the basement reach the top floor...where my parents are sleeping. Therefore I'm just gonna put a cap on it, we sleep at 2:30 AM at the latest, 2:00 AM preferable.

As for sleeping arrangements:

I have two air mattresses but that's it. WTP gets one because he's a driver, somebody else gets the other one.
One person will sleep horizontally on the couch.
The rest of you, bring blankets/pillows of your own.
I'll be sleeping in the basement with you guys too. Steel Samurai and TGM might be with us also, and they'll be sleeping there too (I'll give them my sleeping bags most likely since they don't have any very portable blankets lol).

As for hygiene arrangements:
Ppl can take showers and use my soap/conditioner/shampoo or whatever. Five minutes max of showering per person, unless you're Judge who gets ten minutes because he told me he wanted a longer shower time. Judge if you're in there for fifteen minutes I'll just open the door, lol.

As for waking up arrangements:
We're getting up at 9:00.
TAKE YOUR SHOWERS THEN.
Breakfast starts at 9:30. We plan leave the house at 10:15 (which means that what will actually happen is that we leave the house at 10:25) , and get to the venue at around 10:35-10:45 and we help set up.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Oh my god I suck.

I need to quit my job, drop out of school, and Brawl more.

My future > education and money

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol cookie monster avi is pure win.

Also Clowsui that all sounds good. I'm a 6'5 tall *** giant so a mattress is ideal lol. I can make anything work though I just wish to be comfortable is all. Man this going to be **** :D

ZTD | TECHnology

All I need to do is survive one day of work and then its off to Cinci <3

Judge I will see if my roomate will pick you up from your place. Still try to find a ride though.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Actually, everybody bring their blankets and pillows. For the people on the mattresses, I'll supply the mattress but nothing else. My house sucks and has not many blankets :(

ZTD | TECHnology

Thanks again for housing the most irresponsible state in the region LOL. I hope this work day goes by fast. All I can think about is the tournament lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Clowsui is putting MI through a "Arrive at tourney on time" boot camp, with all those set times and such. Clowsui heads up for Lain you will need physical man power to wake him up (punching, kicking, tickling, etc.) he will not wake up just ask Earthadept XD

ZTD | TECHnology

Just tickle him. It works like everytime.

I vote not it.

And lol he has to put us in Boot Camp two of us have to help run this monster tournament tomorrow XD

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
do we have any good ganons on the estern side of MI? thought someone awhile ago said they had a good ganon and i wanted to check it out. a couple of my *****s said ganon wuld never beat link, but thats just cuz they dont know the match-up. they only know what they've seen me do to ganons

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I beat Moose in a Ganon ditto once so I could go to Subway. Does that count?

Top Bottom