• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
Going to Cinci again.

L_Cancel, it would be most helpful to me if you got a bus in to EL on Friday, then got a bus back from AA for Sunday. I'm sure you can get housing for the night; you seem to know people.

Tech, we should be back to AA before 1 PM. The tournament apparently is open all night, so we can stay till whenever, but getting back after 1 requires we don't leave till like 7 AM, which won't happen. It's more likely we'll be in AA around dawn.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its not **** if they want it, Gio ;)

And sweet Cinci-trip is back on. Rush Hour 4 all day XD

@WTP: That works out. I have my laptop anyway so I can keep myself entertained until the train comes. At least well be in downtown AA.

We should be in Ann Arbor around 7-7:30.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I don't have classes on Friday, so if you want to come early for smash go ahead L.

I still need confirmation from Lain if he's going since I haven't heard from him since Friday.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Michigan Brawl and Melee stepping it up big time. :)

My University may be having a charity Brawl tournament coming up soon. But it's a $2/$5 entry fee. And some of that will probably be going to charity. I'll advertise it if it comes up.

My gaming club has LAN parties apparently every Saturday. I'm gonna play some League of Legends while I'm there and see if I can hook up a Brawl/Melee setup there. If they let me, I may be able to have Smashfests in Toledo from 4 to midnight on Saturdays.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Gonna be checking over venues. How do people feel about a Brawl tournament on the 18th?

Also, smashfest tomorrow or something? I haven't played Brawl in nearly a month.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I want some smash tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I want to enough to travel to AA. Depends on what happens I guess. Could always just try to get people in EL.

If something good does happen in AA, I'll take anyone who wants to go with me.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Blehhhh, sorry guys. I don't think I can make this tourney anymore. ='(

Money/Family issues. Would have loved to make it. GL MI. n___n/

clowsui

Smash Legend
...L :( You sadden me.

In other news, Lain will have his phone charged by 3:00 PM today (or so he says). WTP, try to call him then?

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol the procrastination...all I know is Rush Hour 4 is going to be released this weekend. Lain better have everything together though...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
...L :( You sadden me.

In other news, Lain will have his phone charged by 3:00 PM today (or so he says). WTP, try to call him then?
I don't think lain's phone being charged or not makes a difference on whether he can be reached.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Boo@L not going

Boo@TonyNotgoing

Yay@being able to go to Cincinnatii. Where do you want to pick me up?

My number 734 223 3482

What's The Point

Smash Master
If you can get to where Tutu lives that'd be nice. But that isn't the downtown area.

The other most convenient place would be as close to US 23-South as you can get. I don't know of any specific places.

Ypsi is closer than AA from Ferndale, assuming you go by 94.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Well I live in Putnam hall, there's a parking lot right next to it which should be good for droping people off/picking them up.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah we're going to be taking 94 most likely.

Where is Putnam Hall exactly? Is that like UofM or Eastern? My roomate doesn't want to have to go too far out of the way to drop us off.

Regardless of where I get dropped off tomorrow I need to be dropped off in Downtown Ann Arbor on Sunday so I can get to the train.

Top Bottom