• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I'm not at UofM lol. It's in ypsi it's actually it's own school. EMU <___<

It's right off Ann Street(My dorm). You should be able to mapquest Putnam hall Ypsilanti 48197.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL I know Eastern is its own school in Ypsi, I've played people in the dorms there. I just didn't know if were there or not <_<

Also 10Hypes for Tutu coming along with us to Cinci.

I will see if about getting dropped off at Tutu's dorm. I'll get back to you guys later this evening about it.

Anyone heard from Lain yet....?

ZTD | TECHnology

Eh all we can do is try to do our parts to make tomorrow's roadtrip as smooth as possible. WTP I will let you know asap what my plan is for tomorrow of course Judge will be with me so he'll be doing the same thing.

Hopefully we get to Clowsui's on time so we can get some practice in/get a good night's rest.

What's The Point

Smash Master
If Lain doesn't contact me by 3 tomorrow, I'm assuming he's not going. In that case, either Judge needs to team with me, or I'm just canceling the trip. I don't want to risk bombing in both doubles and singles then hating the entire trip I drove.

ZTD | TECHnology

If Lain doesn't contact me by 3 tomorrow, I'm assuming he's not going. In that case, either Judge needs to team with me, or I'm just canceling the trip. I don't want to risk bombing in both doubles and singles then hating the entire trip I drove.
Judge was already teaming with Arty (if he is going still) and I have my doubts he'd just drop that since those two definitely have a shot at winning the tournament. Lain is trying to "do something drastic" ..lol. Man I hope this work. This doesnt help that Lain is pretty much unreachable right now.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Realistically, SiiS3 is being won by Ally/Inui, with Atomsk/Zucco in second. Third is probably Shugo/Malcolm, but they can get second. There are several other teams that can compete for third as well; it all depends on the bracket. Judge/Arty is not one of them. Hell, Judge/Lain would have to compete for that.

Also, I'm a ****. I want to assure my good time before others. If I lose my teammate I'm not going to drive for 12 hours (total) to have a trip I'm likely to end up disliking.

Ankoku, if something happens in AA before 8 call me. If it's really good (Has all the AA tounrament players or something) call me even if it's after 8.

ZTD | TECHnology

Arty is legit though so I think they could have a good shot at top 3. Originally I thought he was teaming with Infern but I forgot they switched up. So much going on. Well anyway there is nothing I can do to facilitate to the situation so I'm gonna go get out of work clothes and practice. I will be looking around to see if anything changes. I really hope this works out.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
WTP isn't a ****, he's doing what he should do... getting every Michigan player's *** in gear for the real world, where planning and consideration of others is actually expected. It's always really sad to read stories on the board of failed trips to tourneys due to incompetence from just one or two people.

ZTD | TECHnology

L_ I don't think your canceling (lol play on words) has anything to do with the issues that have surfaced in the last few hours. You should not feel bad at all bro.

What's The Point

Smash Master
So, Lain gave me a sob story, but here is what I guess is happening since I caved.

Lain should be teaming with Judge. I personally think getting 3rd is a stretch for them, but we'll see. I'm not sure if I'll do doubles.

We're leaving at 7-8.

judge!

Smash Ace
i thought lain was with u. iv been trying to team with arty for a long time. kinda blows my one chance to go to a tourney to finally team with arty after a year of trying is canceled.

and to be honest the top 3 results can vary. ino how shugo plays really well and im fanatstic against wario. same goes for atomsk ino how he plays to well we play all the time. and arty is amazing.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well if you don't agree to it, then obviously he isn't teaming with you.

Though then Lain won't go, then you team with me or no one goes. No matter what happens Arty isn't teaming with you unfortunately. Unless Lain opts to go even if you won't drop Arty.

I will also bet money that doubles results will be 1. Ally/Inui, 2. Atomsk/Zucco.

3rd should be Shugo/Malcolm, but the bracket can change that.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@WTP; >.< Yeah...
WTP, why can't you just let them go..? I know you're the driver and all, but still... this is heartbreaking and a little ridiculous. >.<;;
Aren't you guys friends? I didn't know friends do these things to each other. x__x;
Idk about you guys but Cincinnati wouldn't force someone to team with them just because they are a driver. It's just being courteous...
x__x hope you don't get mad at me, WTP.....

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
from what I understood WTP says he'd still drive even if lain or judge doesnt team with him

so idk what you guys are talking about lol

ZTD | TECHnology

The original problem is that Judge was forced to make a decision:

Team with Lain
or

Team with WTP if he didnt team with Lain.

Judge wanted to team with Arty and has been trying to for like a year. I mean no one wants to have their team decided for them. That was the issue. But I suppose its settled now.

What's The Point

Smash Master
The original problem was that Lain was to team with me.

The next problem was that is Lain did something stupid, Judge was to team with me.

Lain did something stupid, and Judge forgot.

I opted to let Lain and Judge team because I figured it'd make Lain happy and Judge wouldn't care (At the time Lain sounded like this was already planned out, and Judge is like 90% passive), plus I'd like to see how they'd do and everyone could still go.

However, if Judge said otherwise, he would still need to team with me. I don't really care how Judge/Arty does and I'm still lacking a teammate, so I would then not want to go. And at that point my desires > others.

Judge was just way to quick to post.

Final note, I'm in the right.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay so the final verdict:

Lain + Judge are teaming?
You are choosing not to do doubles.
All of us are going to Cincinatti. Yes?

I just need to make sure so I know whether I am going. Judge cant go if I dont since he's relying on me to get to Ann Arbor or somewhere near there. I just dont want to screw anyone over.

What's The Point

Smash Master
We're all going and such. Those two are teaming. I'm not doing doubles unless some one unnecessarily good needs a doubles partner and I can fill that role. Or if at the time I end up really wanting to and find some one else who is partnerless.

Top Bottom