• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
So, I was wondering if there in any1 in Like the Liviona Area Besides Soigreg?
I get tired of playing my friend from New Boston, whos shiek Destrys all attempst with my marth or falco...
Yah Soigreg hasent Pmed me back, i think he hasent been on in a while...
So Liviona Smahsers???

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm in west bloomfield some weekends. willing to drive to livonia if im there.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Wtp, when ar eyou planning on leaving for Cincy? I need to start looking into the bus schedule and whatnot. lol n__n/

Tewx2

Smash Ace
If it's easier for L/WTP L caN crash with me on like Wendsday onward

We should get a smashfest going for the cincy people. Just saying

What's The Point

Smash Master
L, we're leaving Friday. Leaving East Lansing around 5-6.

I need some confirmation from Lain though. Him disappearing this weekend was unexpected, and I need to make sure I'm still his ride.

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
@JungleFever
Sure I'm down with that. I'm not sure my parents will be, but I probably can convince them.
Ill Pm u my number and you can just Text me if your going to be in the area to see if its alright.

@Tewx2
But you could under stand what I typed and that's all that matters.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Kennispam is an idiot.

All his posts be they here or AiB should be ignored. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hello Technical_Chase I believe you texted me as I was heading to work!
Lol its a small world isnt it.

@WTP: I am confirmed and Judge should be but he has to get a ride to my place around 6 or so or he'll have to find it own way to Ann Arbor. He has yet to get back to me. However I will probably have to take the train back to Detroit area and the earliest one leaves at 1: 00 p.m. So if we don't return to Ann Arbor too early or too late I'm all good. The next one after that leaves at 5:30. Just let me know tomorrow what your plan is.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I actually have to cancel going to Cinci for family stuff.

Edit - I should actually say it's likely canceled. I'll post confirmation on which tomorrow.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Kennispam is an idiot.

All his posts be they here or AiB should be ignored. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.
Claim Michigan brawl scene is large
advicedog.jpg
Be assaulted by dozens of MI players who say the scene is small.

Anyone else see the irony?

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Claim Michigan brawl scene is large
advicedog.jpg
Be assaulted by dozens of MI players who say the scene is small.

Anyone else see the irony?
For those of you who wasted time not ignoring this post I would like to point out that 2 people=/=to a few dozen. A few dozen would be somewhere between 36-60 people. Thank you for your time and we deeply apologize for any IQ points lost from reading his post.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
What if I kept reading my own posts?? Woah man, that would be like. I'd keep reading so much that my IQ would be negative! awesome!

tl;dr tutu is troll food

Tewx2

Smash Ace
What if I kept reading my own posts?? Woah man, that would be like. I'd keep reading so much that my IQ would be negative! awesome!

tl;dr tutu is troll food
I always wondered how you managed to make your posts less and less intelligent. The answer is now upon me

tbh I am huge troll bait. But I'll take that over being the joke of the community.

If any cars are headed to Cincy If I can finagle a seat(or trunk, or floor) I would be much obliged.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
LOL you should have seen some of my first posts... so embarrassing :x

I'm mostly just a joke online though. With few exceptions, I'm pretty cool with people offline. (people still joke around of course ;3)

Top Bottom