• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

clowsui

Smash Legend
fizzle didn't beat shugbear w/ ddd are you kidding me LOL

he lost to shugo in one mk ditto, beat him the next game in same ditto, game 3 was falco v mk

Boxxy

Smash Lord
lain is obv the best @ everything DUH.

but I think I could be up there w/ddd, just ask the rage master himself ;))))))))))

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
fizzle didn't beat shugbear w/ ddd are you kidding me LOL

he lost to shugo in one mk ditto, beat him the next game in same ditto, game 3 was falco v mk
I didn't say that he beat him with DDD. You just interpreted that in my post. I talked with Shugo about it lol.

That's why I said "On a side note"

:p I'll elaborate next time.

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller I looked at the SiiS4 results thread and Atomsk stole your name lololol
You act as though I didn't go up to the desk before singles and ask for my name to be Katy Perry, and get told it was already taken. -__-

Then get paired AGAINST Katy Perry round 2 of Winners. And obv I can't beat Katy Perry. Who the **** can? So unfair..

I did use KatyP as my tag all weekend though. =P

ZTD | TECHnology

Roller got mad trolled at this tournament lol

I was still upset they wouldnt let us enter as the vVv Hot_ArmS crew LOL That wouldve been so awesome.

God we talked about some stupid *** **** in the car ride there!

ZTD | TECHnology

Sounds like a Gio quote to me.

And yay they are reviewing my application for the Brawl Backroom Ruleset Committee <3 I got a recommendation from Keitaro. Wish me luck that I get accepted guys lol

Roller

Smash Legend

Scala

Smash Ace
Anyone want to play some TvC? Jun the swan is too ****

Until Chipp wrecks that *** again son ;)

counter my Ky with venom ill counter yourass with Chipp
;)

Mann get blazblue My Ragna and U-12 hunger for ****

Xbox sadly
In CT i was Litchi and Bang, now that in CS those 2 are god tier i moved on to Ragna and U-12

You would. I play Juri, Stick to Guile because the other characters are ******s.
Russ, add me on XBL for some BBCS ****: agscala

Scala

Smash Ace

And yay they are reviewing my application for the Brawl Backroom Ruleset Committee <3 I got a recommendation from Keitaro. Wish me luck that I get accepted guys lol
That's pretty awesome. Hope that works out~ You can't quit brawl if you're in the BBR! haaha

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

I sent a pm to AZ asking what needs to be meet in order to apply but havent gotten a response. What did you do to get them to look?

i'm SURE i've said something along those lines before...

ok i wanna plaaaaaaaaay 9 pm? lain wants in. but it is pretty insane weather outside. ANTI ****

ZTD | TECHnology

I offered them sexual relations.

Lol first I PM'ed TheTantalus but he ignored me. Then AlphaZealot but he ignored me as well. Lastly I just PMed Keitaro and he said that I had good timing and that they're looking for people. I linked him all the tournies I've hosted as well as my mission statement and contributions I've had to our community and he said heard me out and said he'd talk with the rest of Committee about it. I felt pretty confident because I'v done so much for MI smash this year <3

So yeah they're looking for people and you're probably only other TO in MI that has a chance to get in.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I need to come up again soon! My car fixed itself btw. :3

Also, I'm down for Clowsui's tourney if I get a ride...and if I don't work...

I pay goooooooooooood and right when you pick me up. :3

faaaaaaaaaat bowls of **** son every day

ok so who's ready to experience some pure crystal **** tonight?
everyone should come. hot arms i might even buy you mountain dew code red

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey guys! I know I haven't been here in a while but I've got GREAT news! (especially if you're Samurai Panda). It might not apply to everyone so I'll spoiler tag it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You just lost the game.

Thank you!

Top Bottom