• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
@Ankoku- If you dont want to put forth the necessary amount of dedication to improve then you don't deserve to win and shouldn't complain when you don't. You in the third person sense of course.
I'm saying that if Tech's saying that he's not good and he doesn't want to put in the time he thinks he'll need to get good and is considering quitting, it's not exactly the right answer to say "**** that, don't quit, put in more time."

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I think what I am going to do is take a three week break from Brawl and just play Melee and focus on getting my technical ability in that up. Then I'll refresh myself on Brawl before my tournament and see what happens. Though if I did poorly at my tournament this would pretty much confirm my desire to quit the game more or less. I know I am looking at this in a really critical way but I'm pretty salty right now. I had a pool that I know I could have made it out of...ugh I'm just going to stop right there.
I support this. I did the same with Melee for 2 months last semester and I did fine when I came back to Brawl. I still played Brawl casually though.

There are some things you can still take away from Melee.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
D:

Well if you dont have one by then lemme know. If AA is doing a smashfest say next weekend I could possibly go.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo luke if theres something really important you wanted to save i can still get your filed back. Even after a reload. Let me know next weekend or something if you need that

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Tech, improve by finding a dedicated training method. for me its WiFi, that way even if stupid stuff happens I get to practice advanced techs and such. Also, mindgames.

You could also call me over and we could practice a lot together.

We could do Duelist for teching and practice MUs you have trouble with.

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller lost to Atomsk on the stream :(

Tech don't quit pl0x. :(
=/ I probably should have had that first game. Needz moar grab practice.
lETS GO TO NO COAST!
^^^^^Thisx10
I think what I am going to do is take a three week break from Brawl and just play Melee and focus on getting my technical ability in that up. Then I'll refresh myself on Brawl before my tournament and see what happens. Though if I did poorly at my tournament this would pretty much confirm my desire to quit the game more or less. I know I am looking at this in a really critical way but I'm pretty salty right now. I had a pool that I know I could have made it out of...ugh I'm just going to stop right there.
Taking a break can help, but I hope you don't quit altogether. =o
^this

I thought i already did this post but I don't see it so here it is again
Wait, you are down to go to a KS tourney? Snap. I didn't think you were into the traveling thing.
Btw... Does anyone have a spare controller that I could purchase off of them? :<
Yeah I have one Tutu, will you be at the tourny on the 29th? Or I'll just bring an extra one next time I go to aa.
I need one a bit sooner than that lol...
I have one. Not a white one, (I want to hang onto those) but it's still a solid controller.

Also. KTAR next weekend!!!! I need a ride. lol
Gio, do you know if Lain got his hand's on Rofa's car for sure yet? And if so, is he willing to go to KTAR? And would you be? Me and Ally both want to go and need rides.

D

Deleted member

Damn it Al, I only have xbox now...

goddy if you have XBL add me: agscala

Also playing tatsunoko vs capcom lately, but will probably toss it when MvC3 comes out...
Ight I got you

Psn players too free we gotta play sometime Mann who do you use?

TheMann

Smash Ace
Damn it Al, I only have xbox now...

goddy if you have XBL add me: agscala

Also playing tatsunoko vs capcom lately, but will probably toss it when MvC3 comes out...
Guess we gotta play IRL sometime XD

Ight I got you

Psn players too free we gotta play sometime Mann who do you use?
I use ryu, guile, ken, and honda kinda.

give me your psn hoe
My PSN is The_Mann33 add me my friends. I still havent bought a new ps3 but home and using my bros atm.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Naw if u got a PS3 play me >: (
Al no one wants to play you in fighting games other then smash >:[ you're too insanely ****
Until Chipp wrecks that *** again son ;)

counter my Ky with venom ill counter yourass with Chipp
;)

Mann get blazblue My Ragna and U-12 hunger for ****

Anyone here play BB:CS Or SC4 on ps3
Xbox sadly
In CT i was Litchi and Bang, now that in CS those 2 are god tier i moved on to Ragna and U-12

I use ryu, guile, ken, and honda kinda.
You would. I play Juri, Stick to Guile

Last edited:
Top Bottom