• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kail

Smash Lord
A lot of the time it's just people picking up someone else's controller thinking it's theirs or they bring an extra for someone to borrow and forget about it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Juggle... I own like 14 controllers. lol

I wouldn't do that. I will check the controller with you to make sure the one I give him isn't yours. Or give him the one Lain has of mine currently.
Ok so I know who to goto if I need a controller at anytime ;D

D

Deleted member

FALSE

The PS3 is the best console for fighting games it has the best graphics and best controller for them

the 360 is made for FPS
i was talking more like the size of communities

and omg you're a gross pad player

and as for graphics

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I cant use sticks to do my moves I actually have two sets of chars in MvC2 depending if im on console and arcade'

EDIT: does anyone have MvC2 on 360 my lives going to run out in Feb and I have nto many people to play and im tired of seeing the same 4 people on ranked matches

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Ok, thanks Roller

I had never lost a controller until I started TOing, then it happened twice. It's much easier to hold onto your controller when that's the only thing you have to worry about.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just keep it on top of your laptop, or something. That way the only way you'll lose it is if someone steals it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay, I'm back in the game now. I owe it to Sparta Kick for opening my eyes to a few things.

So...we should like..Smash this week. Just not tomorrow because that's when I Melee XD

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I can probably show up Friday/Saturday for a little bit :| laaaain u better come make me not suck as much

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
I haven't seen you play D3 since you jv 3 stocked that Ike at MLG Columbus lol

Also Tech, a smashfest friday would be great I'm only in class till 10:30am :D

Roller I looked at the SiiS4 results thread and Atomsk stole your name lololol

Top Bottom