• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
Blatant advertising! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292144

You all should come to that tournament cause I'mma take like...a 7 month break afterwards LOL. I might make it to an event in May but that depends on a lot of different things

Plus it's an an arcade that offers free play for $5. WOW! What a deal.
i hear you're the only other asian brawl falco player in the midwest

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Anyone ever own a pair of Jlabs J2 earbuds? Im moving up from apple iphone 3g earphones which pretty much scar me every time i wear em now. I was looking for a good pair at around $20, did I choose wisely?

What's The Point

Smash Master
As I told Lain, if I go to any smashfests outside of EL they will have to be on the weekends. I won't really have the desire to go back and forth an hour just for a smashfest anytime soon. But on weekends I can go home for a day or two thus splitting the drive.

Though this means I can't really take anyone with me.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I could probably come up to EL tomorrow if you guys have smash running. My college is only 30 mins south west of EL.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I'LL CAMP THE **** OUT OF YOU NEXT GAME, BRING OUT THE TENTS SON

This is a real quote I heard... whose speaker shall not be identified at this time.

Anyone who can guess correctly gets free one-year safe haven from **** probation.
it was me or bowyer GG

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
gifts if you could come that would be ****. There are a bunch of places in my building we could play, I just need to figure out if theres enough tvs. I have a little one but thats all. Usually we play in fzks apartment.

I get out of class at five so ill let you and goddy know what we all decide to do. This should be initiative for everyone to want to come to east lansing tonight for a smashfest ;)

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Roller is it cool if I stop by today to grab that controller? Ill just bus in so that no1 has to drive through this snow that isn't already doing so.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
lol purple fonttttt

who's doing stuff this weekend so I can get matches recorded

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I might be able to smash this weekend. If I do I brought my recording set up with me to college so I can record also. :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I am down for Smash this weekend. I need more practice. Besides I'm in the process of mastering a new technique that I want to see if I can consistently ;)]

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Alright sumer tonight is good. Fzk said he would go if enough people were interested, it would probably have to be not at his apartment though, not enough room if gifts/goddy comes. I know there are open classrooms or random other rooms we could probably play in at wilson hall, we would just need a setup. I have a little tv and 2 wiis, just need another tv. I guess i am assuming that kevin can go.

Gifts/goddy would you both for sure be able to go?

Top Bottom