• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Tutu, you can come today, I found one of my old controllers that I had labeled with tape over a year ago. So it is def not juggle's. Meaning I can sell you it asap. However I'm busy from like 6:30-9ish tonight. So.. Yeah. If you can work around that then np, otherwise may have to wait to tomorrow or somethin'.

And it is looking like Lain, me, and Ally will be heading to KTAR this weekend. Hyyyype. I'm down for smashfests any night of the week before we leave.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Alright sumer tonight is good. Fzk said he would go if enough people were interested, it would probably have to be not at his apartment though, not enough room if gifts/goddy comes. I know there are open classrooms or random other rooms we could probably play in at wilson hall, we would just need a setup. I have a little tv and 2 wiis, just need another tv. I guess i am assuming that kevin can go.

Gifts/goddy would you both for sure be able to go?
I'll actually be in south complex til 7 cause of class. I could just come over your place after if that's fine with you and if you have a controller I can use for the smash fest. If not I can just go to my place after class to get my controller.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Having your power supply die in your computer the day you just get a GTX570 is total ***. Now I need to find out if i can get a replacement or buy a new one before I can even use my real computer again x_x

fZk

Smash Lord
I'm down for smash too. If more than 4 are playing I prefer that it not be at my apt., as I don't have enough chairs for everybody.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Holy ****...When was the last time I logged into this place? Anyways, I forget the dude's name, but whoever recorded those videos last night, I want to see my 2007 meta game in action with me and Soul's(sp?) Mario dittos. ^_^

Also, good **** MI! It's good to see there's still some bad *** people still representin' The Glove! Plus, team Polish Alliance had to go into old school whoop that *** mode.

"I'll have a medium..." - James(Dope)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Aww **** Lipton is on the boards again lol.

(I'm the Sheik player from yesterday)

We need to chill again. I like people who like to drink ;)

And doubles was mad fun yesterday.

And I'll upload the vids tomorrow. Maybe tonight if I get home soon enough.I hate work -_-

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Holy ****...When was the last time I logged into this place? Anyways, I forget the dude's name, but whoever recorded those videos last night, I want to see my 2007 meta game in action with me and Soul's(sp?) Mario dittos. ^_^

Also, good **** MI! It's good to see there's still some bad *** people still representin' The Glove! Plus, team Polish Alliance had to go into old school whoop that *** mode.

"I'll have a medium..." - James(Dope)
dude you should comment in the mario boards

i wish we could have recorded our team matches.......they were epic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
LAIN COME PLEASE <3

so far it be gifts, sumer, fzk and me, still waiting on wtp to respond to my text and goddy hasnt responded yet either but he is down. Bring aa peoples.

well gifts is coming soon, he is finishing "homework"

And bring Ann Arbor! (Sumer :D)

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
LAIN COME PLEASE <3

so far it be gifts, sumer, fzk and me, still waiting on wtp to respond to my text and goddy hasnt responded yet either but he is down. Bring aa peoples.

well gifts is coming soon, he is finishing "homework"
I got **** on with homework today and yesterday. :(

ZTD | TECHnology

I am so mad at myself right now. Somehow I managed to short my register at work 5 dollars. I have never been short in the 4 years I've been using al cash register..ugh. I'm not even mad about the money, its about me being careless..****. I hate making mistakes at work.

:(

ZTD | TECHnology

I grew up in a household where it was not acceptable to make mistakes. After having that drilled into me for about 17 years you tend to carry it over into other aspects of your life. I hate it when I overreact like this because it reminds me of how ****ed up my adolescence was. Its why I get depressed when I do badly at tournaments :( Ugh I gotta get over this lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Having your power supply die in your computer the day you just get a GTX570 is total ***. Now I need to find out if i can get a replacement or buy a new one before I can even use my real computer again x_x
Dan without a working computer? You know what that means... time for some Melee

dablackpacman

Smash Ace

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
LOL

Man, does Mason really play like that now, or was he trying to hustle you guys?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Dan without a working computer? You know what that means... time for some Melee
That's exactly what it means. Yesterday I played Melee for the first time since that one your tourney. If you've got any smashfests I should be knowing about and just missed in this thread, I'm down.

ZTD | TECHnology

Soul and Lipton: I have your videos compressed so all I have to do is just upload them when I get home and we're good to go. Half the battle is won.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
LOL

Man, does Mason really play like that now, or was he trying to hustle you guys?
Now we was all drinkn and they we doin their thing, so we was all just messing around. Plus it was one of lipton's first games back and mason doesn't play marth. Though he keeps sayin he's gonna MM with his falcon even tho we generally break pretty even he never has da money on point

Top Bottom