• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yeah Sumer I can pick you up. I'll just pick WTP up first and he will guide me. I'm leaving now so I will be in EL in like 30 mins or so.

Roller

Smash Legend
Gio, are you going to KTAR?

And alright, I guess smashfest will start just after 9 at Mason. I'll bring a wii. 2 more would be good. So bring one if you can. And Lain, I should have ~$150 for you for the title for the car and ****.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Gio, are you going to KTAR?

And alright, I guess smashfest will start just after 9 at Mason. I'll bring a wii. 2 more would be good. So bring one if you can. And Lain, I should have ~$150 for you for the title for the car and ****.
i can't believe that you're paying lain's title + insurance for him :|
he has debts that he hasn't paid for like...3+ months, i hope you don't mind parting with $150 for that long

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
i can't believe that you're paying lain's title + insurance for him :|
he has debts that he hasn't paid for like...3+ months, i hope you don't mind parting with $150 for that long
I'm paying that. I'll give roller his money when I come Friday though I'm not sure when we're leaving... I need to bus you know..

Roller make sure you stay up tonight so I can know whats up with all, if I need to bus to AA or something I'll need to know before 1pm tomorrow lol

probably 3427. right?

ok i just finished my raAAaAApe topology. time for weak italian. or maybe i'll leave that for after smash... lolz

and ally prepare for 10 straight hours of me hating on canada... twice

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm here now. Gio is psychic, 'cause I did happen to get rm 3427 again. Hyyyyype. Get your ***** down here.

And Ally. I go to bed between 4-7am pretty much every night. So don't worry. Though this fest could go til like 5am. But I have my pc (and charger) and phone here. So I'll be in touch. PM me your number though.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I'm here now. Gio is psychic, 'cause I did happen to get rm 3427 again. Hyyyyype. Get your ***** down here.

And Ally. I go to bed between 4-7am pretty much every night. So don't worry. Though this fest could go til like 5am. But I have my pc (and charger) and phone here. So I'll be in touch. PM me your number though.
PM ME cuz I didnt bring my phone to MI =l I'll check occasionnally

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Never fall asleep again. That way, you'll never miss another Smashfest. Trust me, once you past the 30 hour mark it's remarkably easy to stay up, seeing how much you no longer care about sleep.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Never fall asleep again. That way, you'll never miss another Smashfest. Trust me, once you past the 30 hour mark it's remarkably easy to stay up, seeing how much you no longer care about sleep.
I could never give up sleep, its so nice :awesome:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
"I MAKE IT RAIN"

*Throws $100 bill in the air and proceeds to loose it*

Only Tutu could possibly pull this off.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know my schedule for which characters I will be maining so there's no confusion.

1/16-22 :sheik:
1/23-29 :dedede: (tournament)
1/30-2/5 :pit:
2/6-12 :random:
2/13-19 :marth:
2/20-26 :metaknight:
2/27-3/5 :lucas:
3/6-12 :popo:
3/13-19 :rob:
3-20-26 :snake:

That's up until spring. Taking suggestions for the Spring season. Thanks!

:awesome:

Top Bottom