• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Lipton, see if ya boy will pick up tech n soul Sunday, depending on how tonight and tomorrow runs, I may still wanna hit da club up Sunday, so I won't be on smash too much. Mayb record a couple set of Polish Alliance vs Black Soul LT, a few single sets and ima bounce

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Tech chase - Thanks again for recording those dittos. I love how you titled them "2011 Soul vs 2007 Liptonbuddy" lulz. =P

Ay Soul, good dittos, sir. I got my *** handed to me. How do you like doing dittos? I always hated 'em. They're fun as ****, though. Mario dittos = "woo woo woo woo wah hahhhh woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo"

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Lipton, see if ya boy will pick up tech n soul Sunday, depending on how tonight and tomorrow runs, I may still wanna hit da club up Sunday, so I won't be on smash too much. Mayb record a couple set of Polish Alliance vs Black Soul LT, a few single sets and ima bounce
****, usually Maciej is the one getting rides, then he just messages me on facebook or calls me, and asks if I wanna go to a smashfest.

EDIT: Oh ****, double post. I should go for an OG NoJ quad post. Michigan knows how to spam the **** out of anything. ^_^

Roller

Smash Legend
Who knows? His phone's been off for ~24 hours straight, nobody has heard from him since like.. Yesterday afternoon? And we have no clue about his plans.

Time to bring in the Hardy boys.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Blatant advertising all day in this *****.

So for anyone who needs to feel better because they had a bad day let me tell you about mine?

First a riddle: What do you call the guy who's in working in a Subway in Detroit by himself and runs out of bread to make sandwiches?

F**ked!

I had to open and close the store because my boss called off the other person called off last minute and screwed me over. So I worked from 7am to 5:30 pm by myself. I couldn't leave the store to use the bathroom or anything. And it was supposed to be slow but no, not when I have to work. It was so busy I ran out of bread! So many angry black people! I got threatened, some dude tried to start a fight with me, its was absurd. I had to cuss one ***** out because she was going on about compensation and what she deserved.

I told her that she deserves to shut the **** up.

Yeah I was in full on rage mode. Many words were exchanged..lol.

At that point I didn't even care.

And then to add insult to injury..My boss's boss came in the store and somehow in 5 minutes trashed my back room that took me the whole morning to get sparkling clean.Yeah after she left I gave up. I was too ****ing tired.

I hate my job lol.

So the moral of the story is: Don't work for Subway. Ever. Or I'll Up-Tilt irl.

Now I'm going to get hammered Judge Style.

Tech Chase out.

clowsui

Smash Legend
welp I advertise only cause this might be my last Smash event in the US for a while .__.

also that totally sucks :( hope your day goes better tomorrow

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I don't have to work tomorrow. Therefore it automatically will be better than today.

And I'd like to go to yours so maybe we'll be able to work something out here with a carpool.

Also guys if I drunk troll the thread again I apologize in advance..I have like zero control over myself at that point and all bets are off lol]

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
@Lipton: yeah man believe it or not, i play alot of marios. I would go for best mario(which im pretty sure i am) in the midwest but i dont get to go OoS. I want to but i need to catch a ride. hopefully you and maciej start going OoS so i can get dragged along and take whats mine

@Tech: tell you boss to call me and ill work with you lol. lord knows i need it

@scotu: i guess ill just scratch you off the list along with vayseth

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
You guys going to a tournament? Don't worry, you all will leave at the last minute, Lain will call the TO and they will delay it for an hour or two. :D

Wow, that is a crappy day, Tech. :C

And btw guys, I'm free on Saturday the 22nd. (Yes, free on a Saturday. *gasp*) If anyone's going to a tourney, lemme know. I'd be down for going. :3

Top Bottom