• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm so borrrrred. But I haz my dranks to keep my company.

I want to Brawl tomorrow. I know I'm not able to do KTAR4 as much as I would like to. I'm already in the hole....

I'm too coherent right now.

*goes back to the wine*

ZTD | TECHnology

If Kyle wouldn't mind grabbing me then I'm down if nothing happens for KTAR. Besides I need you to help with a certain thing I've been working on ;)

clowsui

Smash Legend
But...LAB 1 :(

I might be going to Europe in August and my parents aren't letting me go to any tournaments between now and then (though that might change between now and May; after the middle of May doesn't matter cause I'll be in Hong Kong).

I'll understand if I can't see you guys though.

Roller

Smash Legend
Don't get me wrong Clow, I'd like to go to your tourney and see you again. But there are so many people going to No Koast that I haven't seen in a whiiiiile, or have been trying to meet irl for years. (i.e. Stealth Raptor) It's also a regional circuit championship, so there will be more hype.

Not saying we wont go to yours, and this is in no way because of you. But my vote (and I think Tutu's) is to go to No Koast. =/

Roller

Smash Legend
Alright, well DRDN is right that we really need to find out how this is going down. I was trolling before about Gifts having to drive, but seriously. If him, wtp, sumer, or any other MI driver wants to go and is willing to drive. Pleeease post.

Because there are a number of people here that really want to make this.

So far we have at LEAST enough people for a full car.

Roller

Smash Legend
=o this man. Trolling us all with his superior mode of travel. lol
EDIT: Ninja'd

Gifts/WTP, any chance either of you are down to smash in AA tomorrow with me, Tech, and the AA people? I was thinking of starting at like. A normal daylight hour. Like 4 or something. 'cause I have virtually nothing to do and it's a long-*** weekend. I'm sure Gio and Tutu are down, and tech said he would if he could get a ride.

Anybody else want to smash tomorrow? I know Hot Arms does. =p

Roller

Smash Legend
-.- so we have lain who might drive... No Koast is looking scarry
Lain's driving has always been fine while I've been in the car. The only part I consider "scary" is that the odds of him going MIA again like he did today/last night are probably pretty high.

And smash tomorrow in AA is confirmed. People who feel like smashing. Get here.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Hell naw, I was lying. Kansas ain't got **** on Michigan.

I should come after work tomorrow night. I probably won't. ;(

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah he was going to Delta Upsilon in Columbus. My money is too tight right now so I declined. Hope he kicks *** this weekend!

What is everyone doing today?

lain

Smash Master
nah i'm not going there today. i will probably have a car by monday though so that's nice.

smashfest tomorrow? let's have a BIG one come onnnnnnnnnn

ZTD | TECHnology

Turns out I have some money now if I wanted to travel lol. But ah well its no big deal anyway. Will I need your help with something next time I see you. I may waive your debt to me if you help me :D

I wanna smash today/tomorrow/Monday or any combination of the three. I need some practice before my tournament. It's approaching :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Turns out I have some money now if I wanted to travel lol. But ah well its no big deal anyway. Will I need your help with something next time I see you. I may waive your debt to me if you help me :D

I wanna smash today/tomorrow/Monday or any combination of the three. I need some practice before my tournament. It's approaching :D

Host a smashfest Boxxy and I will showup it gets boring just playing against eachother

lain

Smash Master
i mean we COULD hold a smashfest tonight, but i'd want EL and detroitish area to come out, and if they are down i'd want them to at least come tomorrow

ZTD | TECHnology

I just want to Smash. I might be able to have people over Monday but I'd have to see how many I could have over is the thing. The roommate often times imposes a limit. I just wanna chill tonight.

Top Bottom