• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Don't get me wrong Clow, I'd like to go to your tourney and see you again. But there are so many people going to No Koast that I haven't seen in a whiiiiile, or have been trying to meet irl for years. (i.e. Stealth Raptor) It's also a regional circuit championship, so there will be more hype.

Not saying we wont go to yours, and this is in no way because of you. But my vote (and I think Tutu's) is to go to No Koast. =/
im willing to drive.... oh wait wrong thread

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
The story is pretty balls. The gameplay is worse than the one before it. There is a lot of contrived BS throughout, and when you finally get who you want in your party, they either suck an ungodly amount or play so differently you're still disappointed.

I got to the end of the game, paused, and said, "I really don't care what happens." For ToS2 to be able to do that... wow. Disappointing game, for me.

Reading this selection for Melee players: Substitute ToS2 for Brawl. Hurp durp.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
ToS for wii was the worst game ive ever played. ToS for gamecube was one of the best

End of story.

P.S ToS for wii has no world map. You just select the city you mystically teleport to.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
ToS for wii was a great game don't let these trolls fool you. The mobster system was so good. In terms of pokemon it went like this Charmander- lvl16-Charmeleon-lvl32-Charizard-lvl70-Charmander.

Quite simply the best game on Wii... Yeah... It was horrible... But Marta is <3

Sumer

Smash Ace
I'd be down to go, but I have a meeting from like 8:30-9:30 and idk if whoever is going from EL/Lansing would want to wait for me, so I probably can't come~

Roller

Smash Legend
Jungle hasn't mentioned bringing anybody yet. And has said he'd want to be back at a normalish hour. The brawl crowd usually stays later. (as you know) If you want to come, check with some of EL brawl. I'm sure you could get some people to come with you.

Unless you don't want to get a lesson from my ICs again.. ;]

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Did you try calling me?

my phone is...somewhere at this present time.

I dunno if I'm going to go now.

Still freaking tired and want to get some reading done for tuesday.

Top Bottom