• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Sumer. My college is South West of EL so I am further away from aa. So meeting at my place is out of the question.

@wtp tuesdays after 6 is goof for me I think.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hmm I am going to try to convince my roommate to let me have a few people. He thinks Gifts is awesome he's just skeptical about others lol

If not A2 should have a smashfest or something.

Sumer

Smash Ace
I'm good Tuesdays after 6. I got class til 5:50 in com arts, so I can just go to Marco's place after. XD Unless I have to work that day for some reason, but I doubt it.

Roller

Smash Legend
oh but that D3 from my CSS though? lol

Alright. Well. I'm down for AA smash tonight if Tech can't. BUT. I would need assurance that at least 3 other people would be there. So would Lain or somebody be able to give Tech a ride or something? (assuming he can't hold a smashfest)

ZTD | TECHnology

Where have you been? lol Soul and I Smash and he lives in the D and I live in Ferndale right outside the D.

EDIT: Yes, give me a ride if I can't host. Y'all know I got that cash money.

ZTD | TECHnology

We have Melee every week every Tuesday in the East Detroit-ish area. You should get at us. We have a solid lineup.

I'm bored and testing colors again lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tech I like that idea of a regional. Ham and I are considering doing a circuit starting in latte spring/summer

Boxxy

Smash Lord
let's do both before I quit ;)

shouts to still having trouble with that purple font

ZTD | TECHnology

MI is slowly moving away from scrubdom. I could cry.

Not really but I am happy.

And I don't think my roommate is down for having people over. Ugh. When will I ever be able to host again lol

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!

And I don't think my roommate is down for having people over. Ugh. When will I ever be able to host again lol
Well considering the first time you hosted. And the few incidents with Nick. I assume he would be very skeptical. Haha

ZTD | TECHnology

He only trusts like you, Soul and DBPM. He likes Judge but....lol *remembers the last few times he was over*

Someone get mah *** to A2. If Lain does it he might get a special green treat ;)

EDIT: Ori we should work on that circuit idea.

Roller

Smash Legend
A circuit actually wouldn't be that hard.

We just have like. 1 tourney in WB, 1 in EL, 1 in AA, 1 in Ferndale, and 1 Finale at whatever the biggest venue we can get is. And make it a regional, like KS is doing.

Unless you meant like. An entire MW:E circuit.

Roller

Smash Legend
I actually agree with Boxxy here.

I did the best of us at SiiS, and that was still only 33rd... Like. That's not good. The worst of us should be getting around there.

We need to stay to critical to stay motivated. However there is a difference between being critical and pessimistic. And I think the latter is strictly detrimental.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
HUGE WALL OF TEXT/QUOTES

Dark Orchid color is good enough to read. Purple color however. >.<
Viper!!! Dude, I haven't seen you in like forever.

Yooooo, shoutouts to a March Regional in MI!!!
Woot!

that makes me a :(

Ori we should work on that circuit idea.
When I know more, I will contact you because this will be pretty big.

A circuit actually wouldn't be that hard.

We just have like. 1 tourney in WB, 1 in EL, 1 in AA, 1 in Ferndale, and 1 Finale at whatever the biggest venue we can get is. And make it a regional, like KS is doing.

Unless you meant like. An entire MW:E circuit.
The circuit we are planning will all be at the Boat Club. It would be like LoLiS but in WB

It'd be worth considering. And it would be cool to have a nice little circuit pot too as the incentive. I actually like the idea.
We were considering that idea as well

I don't think mi is moving far/fast at all from being filled with scrubs...
don't hate

Michigan is making progress though and thats what matters. Stop being so critical.
amen to that

ZTD | TECHnology

Well if we do a circuit I'm good for an event. I can advertise and house people like always. Time to MI to take the next step in promoting a healthy scene.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Smash fest in EL tonight. O: Me, marco/his friend, fzk, gift, lain + who ever he brings from aa (probably roller, gio, tutu. etc.), and WTP who's considering it. Just finalizing a place to play. It'll either be at WTP's place or maybe fzk's apartment. Hype~

Probably playing around 10:30 or 11.

Top Bottom