• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kail

Smash Lord
Get UTI out there too. There are some people there that have been wanting to play with me, so if you get them the chances of me going raise.

Ah, well that'd make it easier on me as well.

Roller

Smash Legend
Good call, WTP. In fact, they want to interview others as well. So I can introduce the guy to you and you can sit down with him, I'm sure he'd like to hear about the tourney, as well as guys who come down from EL to smash with us.

Notra

Smash Ace
anyone in AA want to smash tmrw night? Tutu? I can stop at your dorm. ill do some 1v1s or w.e.

Also anyone going to Cinnci wanna take me? Mich needs some rep.

Edit: Legit Rep

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I mean we host Smashfests at all hours, and all types of days. It's clearly you who is at fault.
by all hours you mean starting at night (9 pm+) going till the am (3ish?) when i have class starting at 8, not to mention aa is 1 hour from where i live.

and by all types of days you mean during the week, when i can't go.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I'll be there Thursday at 9pm with a Cube/Melee. And I'd love to answers questions the Daily has, specifically about the Melee scene.

Let's make this the biggest Smashfest of the year! Dan, Tony, Bowyer, you guys should show up for at least a few games.

Roller

Smash Legend
by all hours you mean starting at night (9 pm+) going till the am (3ish?) when i have class starting at 8, not to mention aa is 1 hour from where i live.

and by all types of days you mean during the week, when i can't go.
Me, Gio, Lain, and Tutu all went to EL which is over an hour from us last night. Leaving ~10pm, came back at 6:45am. We had class today. We left later, went farther, got back later in the morning.

No Johns.

I'll be there Thursday at 9pm with a Cube/Melee. And I'd love to answers questions the Daily has, specifically about the Melee scene.

Let's make this the biggest Smashfest of the year! Dan, Tony, Bowyer, you guys should show up for at least a few games.
Hyyyyyyype!!!!!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Me, Gio, Lain, and Tutu all went to EL which is over an hour from us last night. Leaving ~10pm, came back at 6:45am. We had class today. We left later, went farther, got back later in the morning.

No Johns.
too bad i can't drive and live with my parents (since i'm 16 and all)

not like it's a big deal to me though, since you guys need the practice more than i do

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Don't blame me if I don't feel like coming down to Ann Arbor if the weather's bad on Thursday night.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
If it wasn't Thursday I probably would of been there with Robjoe, (tentatively)Septrion, and (tentatively)HellFyre. As it is, though, I've got class until 9 PM, and own the only car out here able to make the trip. Ah well, when you guys get a big Smashfest together on a Friday that I can actually plan for, you might see us make the trip. It's a lot more likely if it's in the Spring or Summer, though, or the weather looks nice.

Kail

Smash Lord
Anyone interested in a MM of sorts? I understand if we want to keep that on the down low cause of the reporter people, or whatever.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Based on various conversations, I can already confirm the following people for Melee on Thursday:

Kail
Junglefever
BloodyJoker
Moose
Hot ArmS
Calvin
roki
3Chairz
Chad
hewhosmites
Aceplayer

It's looking like the Smashfest of the century. Everyone needs to show for this one.

Kail

Smash Lord
Attention MSU, I will be driving through Lansing to get to AA. If you have a spot open or whatever would it be possible to team up in a joint effort to reduce the gas cost of this grand adventure?

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm down for smash 2morrow notra.

Cry harder about having more free time than the rest of us Boxxy. Also we have Smashfests on Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sunday nights. In general people have things to do during the day. Which is why they happen mostly at night. And if you have parent johns... How is that the Smashfests Fault?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Anyone going to Clowsui's tourney this weekend?

I may or may not go depending on if people are giving rides. Dunno yet.

Top Bottom