• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kail

Smash Lord
So, about starting time tomorrow? Are people going to be able to play before 9?

Kind of need to know so I can plan out driving and if I'm going with Lansing or whatever.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll be able to play ~8. But anybody can find rooms there. Like Hot Arms. Tech, you should try n get out here tomorrow. Gonna be huge, and I need to see these new and improved ICs. =P

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have learned a few tricks...lol

And if I can get a ride I will do so. Maybe I can convince Lain to pick me up or something. I got gas money. '

And alcohol.

And herbage.

Get at me. :)

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Earliest person get the biggest room you can and post. But umz, I'm kinda worried a bit, I got kicked out of mason hall rooms like 3 or 4 times this semester by random other groups. It was around 7ish though so we hopefully should be ok.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm pro at getting chicks even though its for sport.

But why would I go after hipster chicks?

Honestly I don't why you're enthralled by them lol

To each his own I guess.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Earliest person get the biggest room you can and post. But umz, I'm kinda worried a bit, I got kicked out of mason hall rooms like 3 or 4 times this semester by random other groups. It was around 7ish though so we hopefully should be ok.
I'm actually kind of curious how those other groups secure the rooms. Didn't Juggleguy actually register a Smash club with the University at some point?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
hipster chicks >>>> any other

maybe if i started an msu smash club, we could gain more players. Last smashfest we had a few people seem interested in playing with us. EL, any thoughts?

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
maybe if i started an msu smash club, we could gain more players. Last smashfest we had a few people seem interested in playing with us. EL, any thoughts?
One step ahead of you, Marco: http://www.studentlife.msu.edu/current_students/rso/orgs_p_t.htm

CRTL+F "SUPER SMASH BROS. CLUB"

I'm just lazy/don't have time to promote and stuff with this being my last year. If you want to promote or whatever, that's fine. I could make you Vice President or something, lol.

fZk

Smash Lord

Sumer

Smash Ace
I thought I'd be busy today, but I guess I'm not. XD So if you still have a spot in your car I'd like to tag along, Jungle; and just making sure, you're coming back later in the night right? Or are you planning to spend the night there?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Well I only really have space fr one more and I told kail if he wanted a red he could have a spot. If kail wants to drive himself then yeah you can come with me'. I plan on leaving at 1 at the latest.

Top Bottom