• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sumer

Smash Ace
I have a hacked wii, and I'll be bringing recording stuff, not sure if it'll be used though. lol

Also:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests)
Sumer, Tewx2, Scala, Dre the Ace, condemned_soul, Boxxy, Mit, DRDN, Roller, Juggleguy

Mit

Smash Ace
Also:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests)
Sumer, Tewx2, Scala, Dre the Ace, condemned_soul, Boxxy, Mit, DRDN, Roller, Juggleguy
Considering coming with Scala D:

I am scrub status compared to many in here though.

Yay low tiers.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Ya, I'm near Kail, but like.... I haven'tbeen making plans or anything for this all week. I don't want to just. put something together last minute. o;

Tewx2

Smash Ace
You're on Tony.

Jason if you want to go then ask, if Kail doesnt want to pick you up he doesn't have to.

IMO you dont want to go, but nobody is talking on skype atm so you decided to get on Smash Boards and realized you were missing out and felt sad, but them realized that you didnt actually want to go and are now trying to john out of it.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I main Sheik Sakura in it.

I will admit it's been a year since I played and I wasnt good from the start but I do play. Recently I've been playing IN but I suck at that too =[

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, LISTEN UP. I know Mason has "Unlimited TVs" but the thing is.. We're talking about ~30 people.. We actually can USE tvs. So ANYBODY WITH A TV THEY CAN BRING. BRING IT. And a system.

Marco, I know you had offered, and it would be a huge help. Power strips also help. I'll be bringing one.

And a 64 set up sounds good. So if somebody wants to bring one.. by all means.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

I will admit it's been a year since I played and I wasnt good from the start but I do play. Recently I've been playing IN but I suck at that too =[
Alright, bring a keyboard or controller if you want to play from my computer, or your own laptop if you want to netplay. I'm not too sure of how reliable the Internet over there is for gaming, though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
>>Sitting in class, wishing to have been able to go to this.

Siiiiiiggggghhhhh....
We are in the same boat Miles :urg:
Yo, LISTEN UP. I know Mason has "Unlimited TVs" but the thing is.. We're talking about ~30 people.. We actually can USE tvs. So ANYBODY WITH A TV THEY CAN BRING. BRING IT. And a system.

Marco, I know you had offered, and it would be a huge help. Power strips also help. I'll be bringing one.

And a 64 set up sounds good. So if somebody wants to bring one.. by all means.
Ugh I believe I just dug into a salt mine >_>

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Jungle is there anyway you could pick me up at wilson hall? I would meet you at your apartment but if im bringing a small tv (if room permits obviously) then it would be easier to get picked up. Let me know

SCOTU

Smash Hero

Don't play tony in IaMP, play me, instead. I'm actually bad at it lol.

That's yarn, bro; not thread.

Alright, bring a keyboard or controller if you want to play from my computer, or your own laptop if you want to netplay. I'm not too sure of how reliable the Internet over there is for gaming, though.
just bring an ethernet cable if you want to netplay.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah marco i can

PM me your number so i can call you when im here

same with sumer too actually

Tewx2

Smash Ace
My laptop is being fixed, and I don't own a keyboard... Will a 360 controller work?

@SCOTU: I have the soul of a Sheik Main. So any Sheik like character in Amy game is able to communicate with me and guide me to 100% Sheikification.

Sheik

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I have no clue.

I figured WTP might be able to pick me up, or lain might, or perhaps Kail, or jungle if his trunk isn't too full.

:< it would be awesome if one of u guys could hit me up.

Roller

Smash Legend
Can anybody get him? He's only about 10 minutes from the venue.

ALSO, this goes mainly out to Hot Arms. If you want to know the room number, you will need to text me (~8:15) and ask. I am not going to go searching through all my contacts to find all of you and pre-emptively tell you all the room. If you text me, I will respond with it. It SHOULD be 3rd floor though. So keep that in mind. 3rd floor mason, listen for music. 3427 will probably be the room if it is open.

Top Bottom