• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

why were you in angell hall today at 12:30? huh? HUH?

also you can bring 64... but that's leaving out a key ingredient for the perfect smashfest... :[

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ugh no ride, a class at 9:20 am, and writing a paper about how Smash has impacted my life is keeping me from this smashfest of epic proportions X___________________________________X

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I have to admit, being unable to make a smashfest because you have to write a paper about how Smash has impacted your life has to be one of the most situationally hilarious reasons ever.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have to admit, being unable to make a smashfest because you have to write a paper about how Smash has impacted your life has to be one of the most situationally hilarious reasons ever.
The irony is killing me. The one positive thing is that I'm half way done and its due at 9:20 tomorrow

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I just got hit with some horri-bad weather. So anyone from East Lansing best stay the night and a half before heading back. It's dangerous as hell out there and it's coming your way.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Apparently it's in room 3448.
Please announce when you're set up next time :V

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Man, I can't believe I forgot to carry an icebreaker in my car. Ended up scraping the ice off with a random sale sign sitting outside a Kroger, haha. All in all, glad I made it back in only 15 minutes extra time considering the condition of the local roads right now. Also glad to hear that EL made it back home safe.

Good games to whoever I played.

Mit

Smash Ace
Dang dude, wish I would've known, I could've lent you my scraper before taking off.

Was in a hurry to get that gas though... Turned out I had about .2 gallons left ^_^;

Roller

Smash Legend
That smashfest was sickkkkk. We had over 30 people stop by for varying periods of time. The newspaper guy got some interviews, and will let me know when the article is coming out.

I think there were 8-9 Set ups and a ton of players for both games. Something like 10 Locals came out to play.

I just got back. Ended at 6am. 8-6... 10 straight hours of smash. Hawt.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Oh good, now you guys have 30 randoms to bring to Ohio so we can take your money ;)

Train 'em up boys, I want to see a crew battle in half a year that actually looks fair on paper with a 10v10 setup!

Lain, call/text me after 12:30 plz

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
That was the most ridiculous Smashfest I've ever attended. More than 30 people at one point O_O

Lessons Learned
1) SCOTU is better at teams that he claims
2) BloodyJoker's Zelda is pretty gud at teams
3) Jungle is still the most fun Fox to play
4) Brainjack = Falcon slayer
5) Chad is the best player nobody's heard of
6) Moose is a bully

Top Bottom