• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll come and bring brawl for me, gio, and any other brawl guys who come.

And everyone keeps saying AA has a car. You all claim Will has one. As of Thursday night he still had to get it. So we still don't have any as of yet. Except for AA melee.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
My weekend has just gotten even worse. I seriously need to get out my house right now. A whole bunch of crazy **** has been going on here and I don't want to be around my roommate.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I need wheels to do that. Normally I would just walk but its way too ****ing cold for that so I am somewhat trapped here at the moment. Things are getting crazy. Ugh.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
My words are the truth. From what I've been hearing michigan is one worst smash states right now

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I'll come and bring brawl for me, gio, and any other brawl guys who come.

And everyone keeps saying AA has a car. You all claim Will has one. As of Thursday night he still had to get it. So we still don't have any as of yet. Except for AA melee.
Sounds good, I'll announce a room # when I get there.

And AA Melee doesn't actually have any cars on campus. The only drivers are FJW, who lives off campus, and myself, but I have to go home every time to get a car. Luckily that's only 10 mins away, so it's good for tourney driving, but not traveling on a day-to-day basis.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm pretty sure timing makes more of a difference than speed when it comes to getting to tournaments on time around here.

Top Bottom