• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Fox and Falco suck.
tru story

Haha, I guess you can start by not assuming that I'm just throwing out my dsmash as a crutch. The other thing is to avoid being easily read or manipulated, 'cause a lot of Peach's stuff against top tiers involves getting the other player to overcommit.
Lul, I say that during matches to make myself feel hella better about losing. But yea, basic matchup stuff I've heard that makes sense pretty much goes out the window when I play people sometimes (like aparently keeping you in the air alot more than I was would've been good).

Nervousness I guess can only be cured by more smash, plus I gotta stop playing these cpu's, ^^.

Roller

Smash Legend
I still might. We'll see how they are. lol

I'm sure they're better than before though, good stuff. Also. Shoulda included my UM ICs. =p

EDIT: Also, I may steal the CSS you're using. As cool as mine is, it's so hard for new people to tell where their char is...

What's The Point

Smash Master
Your colors aren't exactly matched. From the few that I looked at about half were just black or the wrong color.

And customs menus are bad. Having to unplug or X+Y+Start your controller is just a pain, along with the navigation issues. I don't get why people like them.

We also need that EL smash day. I'm good for any day. And when we find a day I can show you a good hacked Wii since I just finished putting on textures.

textures always confuse the crap out of me since i honestly haven't been playing brawl that long... no johnz but i hate being blown up by C4s that are literally invisible lawl

Roller

Smash Legend
haha, sounds good. Find a way to AA any night except tonight and I'm good to play. =P

Also, you can hit me up on skype.
brian_northrup
should be the one that says from NJ.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Good news, the Purdue Brawl tourney just got moved forward to 3/5. Looks like we are all set for a Melee + Brawl regional in AA on 3/19! I'll be contacting some of you guys to discuss TOing Brawl through PM or cell # this week. I don't want to make the tourney thread until we have those TO roles solidified.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
what have u been doing since you quit yasha?

Also I will host a SF at my house friday I can offer housing and a ride to the tourney if you do come, I can house 3 people Friday night. I'm 20 minutes from the venue ;)

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
this thread has been lost to brawl. the only thing lamer then kids who dont talk bout anything at smash is brawl for not being hype on any level...... :-( mad boring on this thread

Top Bottom