• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

i have literally never listened to a linkin park album. pretty sure i haven't even heard a full song before. unless they're in rock band or guitar hero or something

Roller

Smash Legend
I'd be down to play tonight, but can't keep going 'til the same ungodly hours we normally do. 2 papers.

Although they are pretty short...

And my first class tomorrow isn't 'til 2:30...

Yeah. Ok. Smash in AA tonight! Let's get it in!

Also, I need to know what to do vs Yoshi. HALP!

oh hey. i've been sitting in the fishbowl waiting for my class in angell to start... but i totally thought it started at 4:30. it actually started at 4. lolz!

Roller

Smash Legend
After a pep talk with Gio, I might just pick up Brawl again.
Yooooo, get on that. Your snake has some potential. =]

Also I need a snake around here to practice against... Hot Arms doesn't come enough..

SMASH @ 10. Mason Hall. Me and Gio will be there, I assume Juggle as well. I'm betting Lain will show up later.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
what have u been doing since you quit yasha?

Um, I guess winter is always really stale for me because I always get super heavy back into video games during the winter time. When its nice out I want nothing to do with video games. But I've been doing a whole lot of things. If I would go back to smash I would stay clear of G&W, even though they're redoing their matchups which are kind interesting but still.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm up for smash every day this week. Mostly because I'm all giddy about those textures.

Edit - Also, as of now I plan to go to TC's tournament on Saturday morning. So fZk, Goddy, and maybe L, I can drive you to the tournament but Sumer would drive you back.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
When do you get 'giddy' about stuff? lol

I so don't want to go to work today. Working both jobs...I might call off Gamestop. I don't even need that job anyway.

Roller

Smash Legend
loldoublepost

Uber belated. But.
Figured I'd mention this now. Who's interested in going to Pound V? o.o It's about 9 hours away. We should get a car and rep MI here. I'm definitely in.
Depends, I have **** Monday afternoon I really shouldn't miss. I mean, maaaaaaybe I could swing it. But idk.

Now if you were to leave before the finals and that **** so we could get back by then... I might be able to confirm. But idk if you'd be down for that.. Don't you have **** on Monday too?

Sumer

Smash Ace
loldoublepost

Uber belated. But.

Depends, I have **** Monday afternoon I really shouldn't miss. I mean, maaaaaaybe I could swing it. But idk.

Now if you were to leave before the finals and that **** so we could get back by then... I might be able to confirm. But idk if you'd be down for that.. Don't you have **** on Monday too?
lol so late..I already talked to Lain about going and he's pretty much down. I'll talk to him about it once more next time I see him at a smash fest or something (probably Friday), so I can confirm everything and so I know to register (since registration ends on Feb. 1st); and Monday is free at EL. Maybe a morning shift at work, which I'll just request off. lol

Top Bottom