• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
I really only have one class I shouldn't miss, but the prof is mad chill so I'm sure I can get away with it.

Count me in. You have any idea of expenses? Also, you have any idea what's going on for housing yet? I may be able to get us some.

Sumer

Smash Ace
It shouldn't cost more than $50-70 per person for gas, just ball parking it. lol And I'm pretty sure I have free housing, but I'm sure Lain would be interested in hearing about housing plans.

Roller

Smash Legend
It shouldn't cost more than $50-70 per person for gas, just ball parking it. lol And I'm pretty sure I have free housing, but I'm sure Lain would be interested in hearing about housing plans.
Any way you could get us in on that free housing? =o

'cause most housing I would get would still require a relatively short ride to the venue, and if you're staying elsewhere.. I'd have to see if my prospects would have room in their car.

D

Deleted member

I'm up for smash every day this week. Mostly because I'm all giddy about those textures.

Edit - Also, as of now I plan to go to TC's tournament on Saturday morning. So fZk, Goddy, and maybe L, I can drive you to the tournament but Sumer would drive you back.

hottttttttttttttttttttt

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Lies, everyone knows i am the funnest to play at all. period. discuss.
Its true I root for him whenever i saw him play even against ally

@Jungle: aww dont be like that man you rock with fox and you are the closest person i can get to for fox get some fox vs mario exp

@Kail: who do you main

What's The Point

Smash Master
Sumer, what characters do you think you are actually best with in MI?

MIT, nothing can be done about time outs. As long as there is a timer, which there needs to be for aggressions sake, it can be used. Any rules to try and stop time outs become ******** and are basically saying that playing defensively is a DQable offense.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
mythtrainerinfinity: I know why I lose to you. I go on auto pilot and yours is just better.

I hate how you beat me, but I have a better chance at beating better people.

Dat wifi lucario

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The only way to do something about timing people out is to outright remove the timer.

Top Bottom