• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I don't think the MSU guys are going to stay in AA even close to that time, since afaik Jungle is the only one who has no class Friday. I'm guessing it actually will be a 9-12 fest for them. We'll probably play some early games to salvage the night.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo boxxy doesnt drive and he is 16. How is he supposed to come to smashfests I dont get how an argumemt is even taking place.

Travis if you have an extra spot in your car can I join you to aa?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I'm willing to do a Random MM with anyone except BloodyJoker, who is known for hacking the game to get extremely favorable matchups during Random MMs.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
The trick is to random on the left side, not the right.
I thought I was the only one who knew that :(

At least I still know the trick is to use the upper part of the side, not the lower bigger area.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Im okay to stay until like 1ish

I'd like to start earlier than 9 though if at all possible for melee people.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
well if i pick u up at 9 we wouldnt ge tther euntil around 10:15. and I want to leave at 1 at the latest.

kail i can drive if you throw gas money.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
well i sorta wanted to leave earlier than that as well.

when did you wnat to leave

BTW i got an email from the michigan daily about an interview too... i dont think it's the best idea... are we even allowed to use the angell hall classrooms to play smash with non UM students? also drugs and **** that are used at these fests... i'd rather not be associated with this :p

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
does it matter as long as UM students are there?

you can like...not have a fest with drugs and **** at them once.

Roller

Smash Legend
Gio, you guys aren't smoking anything elicit in the rooms we're playing in anyway. And drinking has happened like... once?

I'm gonna ask the guy off the record about a few things beforehand. Regarding rooms and ****.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Everyone will have free housing, even if I have to move all of my furniture to make it happen.

@Denti: yes correct.

EVERYONE IN NEED OF HOUSING READ THIS

You are by default staying with me, unless you make other arrangements. I've stored 30-40 smashers for NK2 before so don't worry too much about it. Here is my address.

417 E. Campus
Wichita, KS

One more thing....

We are allowed to sleep at the venue on Saturday night with no extra charge.

Other important things:
Food- The nearest places to eat are about 7 minutes from the venue (I believe it's a few different fast food restaurants) Alternatively, There is a refrigerator and full kitchen available to us. If you want to bring your own food and heat it up (or cook something microwavable), feel free to do so.

Because of the distance to where food is. Would anyone like me to make available soda at the venue? It would be 50 cents for a can (probably Dr. Pepper, or an off-brand soda).

Setups- DON'T FORGET TO BRING SETUPS. Us starting and ending on time depends on you, the player in bringing setups we can use for the events. The more we have, the faster things will go which will mean more time for money matches and friendlies!
Does this help anyone wanna drive to no koast?

NhocCuteGirlz

Smash Rookie
Is phil the dude who was playin peach?

Also, I think james has Falco/Doc, but he better step it up cause I took him in falco dittos today 7 times in a row with 2 and 3 stocks left with low percents =/ Also I believe that joel is overshadowing james, in the better doc category.

If justin wants to get them IC's down I can help him, I'm good with them but I dont like them enuf to call them my chars, so he can have them.

Joe, I'll hit u and adam up tomarrow when I wake up, u *****es better be up too cause im hoping it'll be around like 12:00 or so, we are definitly in the smashing mood =P

smash name? -Tiers- The Ironically Excellent Radical/Ruthless Smashers , I'm sure adam can think if a better one, he did say a long and hillarious name is the way to go.

Maybe the top 3 or the top 4 can have a couple of understudies, like a couple people that they help out alot, and work with them on thier games, doesnt really matter if we do that or not, we could just have the good old fashioned all help all thing goin on.

edit* I don't think it really matters since we will be playing tomarrow, but I think that its closer to a tie between me joe and joel, we were all playing ****ty but still...he took out vidjo in the tourney.

Top Bottom