• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

earthadept

Smash Lord
i've been playing smash 64 online a lot :D

uh oh, looks like i have a conflict with the brawl tourney this weekend; i just realized rob's house is this weekend. i gotta represent 6th pillar...

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Agh... I get a Saturday off, and all the tournaments are OoS. ^_^;;;

I probably wouldn't be able to go with you guys, either, WTP, since Friday I work until 10:15 pm. What a bummer...

judge!

Smash Ace
bah no tourney again this weekend. its my grad party * kinda*. i guess ill just see u all at mlg =P

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
So do I go ahead and buy the ticket that gets me to East Lansing at 3:20, for Friday?

Also the earliest bus back from EL to GR departs at 9:50am on Sunday I believe, so that's the one I'll get. o:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Guys I bring good news for MI tournaments, Ham and I found a huge venue and it will most likely be the site of W.B.S.T 4 we are going to talk with the manager/owner soon. Fingers crossed that we can get that venue.
Good **** Ori. Looking forward to the next WB tourney.

Notra

Smash Ace
Someone have a smashfest tonight?
Im going to be done with school this week, but i have prom this weekend. Meaning i will have an pre-MLG smashfest for Michiganders. But if u come u need to call me because i not trying to have all of michigan or even the "annoying" michigan there.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
So, quick question. Does anyone that is going to MLG columbus know if there is any housing? I don't want to have to get a hotel so I'm looking for a place to stay. PM if you know! thanks!

King~

Smash Champion
as far as i am aware no one is housing cause they would have to pick favorites or house more people than they would like.

also there are cheaper hotels in the area for you drivers kb said he found one for 68 aa night

Sumer

Smash Ace
Pretty much most people are staying in hotels for MLG. If you haven't found housing by now, you probably won't, since there are so many people going, and they all want free housing. lol It won't hurt to keep looking, but don't be too surprised if you can't find any.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The Drury Inn is pretty cheap and is like 600 feet from the venue. Thats where i am staying at. and it has free dinner/breakfast :D

What's The Point

Smash Master
I might have two spots open for going to Cinci today. If you are on the way (East Lansing down 96, down 23, through AA, down 23 to whatever to Cinci) and want to go, post or contact me.

Top Bottom