• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
vh, i can if i get a ride from ori lol. when the hell did you start using ddd?
Cool and I dunno dude I just felt like using him. Been practicing him lately for now reason and it works. He's stupid easy and fun to play.

@WTP: So in short my chances of getting a ride to Cincy depend on if someone drops out and or if Judge is going? :o lol i wont hold my breath. But keep me up to date :D

Notra

Smash Ace
FYI after ther 22nd. I'm back into smash guys. I'll be able to juggle it with real life. Sadly if iris, mc, wtp, judge, lain, omni, rofa, ding, mikey, koku, L, Vert and / or more ppl aren't there I'll just leave. I'm gettin tired of ******* riding ppl. **** is annoying.

Also I'll be hosting more smashfest come June as well.

fZk

Smash Lord
VH reminded me so a slight change.

I much rather not alter my path to Cinci, which is East Lansing to Ann Arbor to Cinci. So if you aren't in those areas, or can't get to those areas, it's unlikely that I'll want to get you (Which is bad for VH). The only alteration would be if no one wants to go except Judge, then I'd skip AA and go to Warren area (Which is good for VH).

I'm expecting my car to be myself, L_Cancel, fZk, Lain, and some other AA person.
Yeah, I want to go. I'll give you confirmation later this week, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go. If you're going to be in EL, can we play sometime this week? I want to practice a little bit before the tournament.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
WTP, do you know what times you plan on going and returning? That way I can checkout ticket times and sales.

and yeaaaah, Digi Ops probably would have had a better turnout all around with doubles. =(

Next tourney I think I'm entering melee. O: Jiggz, let's go!

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
FYI after ther 22nd. I'm back into smash guys. I'll be able to juggle it with real life. Sadly if iris, mc, wtp, judge, lain, omni, rofa, ding, mikey, koku, L, Vert and / or more ppl aren't there I'll just leave. I'm gettin tired of ******* riding ppl. **** is annoying.

Also I'll be hosting more smashfest come June as well.
Well you'll see me at more tournaments this summer now that schools out. Don't know about after autumn though. We shall see.

I'm entering these tournaments more for fun and competitively though. I'm pulling a Panda but ill have more free time. But I'm just gonna enter tournaments, try new things, play new characters, CP weird places (like taking bigdaddy to Pictochat as D3 :D), and just have fun. But yeah I agree the tournaments are more fun when some of more skilled Smashers are there. Digi-ops failed because no doubles. Next tournament I want to see more people.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Its so nice of the Melee players to want to take turns administering the **** :D

And hey, I said I'd enter Melee singles next time I wanted to play before I left but everyone wanted to trash talk Anther when he was playing The Mann LOL. But I think I'm going to start playing Melee with the people over here so I can regain my skills so I can still get ***** lol

But next tournament as long as more than 3 people show up I'll enter. It can't hurt. (Unless you're too rough >_<)

Notra

Smash Ace
Well you'll see me at more tournaments this summer now that schools out. Don't know about after autumn though. We shall see.

I'm entering these tournaments more for fun and competitively though. I'm pulling a Panda but ill have more free time. But I'm just gonna enter tournaments, try new things, play new characters, CP weird places (like taking bigdaddy to Pictochat as D3 :D), and just have fun. But yeah I agree the tournaments are more fun when some of more skilled Smashers are there. Digi-ops failed because no doubles. Next tournament I want to see more people.
That list wasn't a skill list of ppl. It was a likeable list.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Anyone else get SC2 beta yet?

People should play it...I will miss the smash community but im done with it I think.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
^ Oh I know since my name was included there lol I suck right now.

But I stand by my statement that tournies are more fun when the more skilled people show just because more hype, exciting matches, more people etc. Lately there's been a deficit of pros showing :(

What's The Point

Smash Master
WTP, do you know what times you plan on going and returning? That way I can checkout ticket times and sales.
Want to leave Friday night and come back Saturday night. So I would buy either the tickets that get you in EL at 3:20 or 5:40, depending on if you want to play smash a bit before. For getting back I'd take the earliest one on Sunday.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Notra, I'll be not entering tournaments for a while, besides *possibly* MLG Columbus, because I'm not very interested in making people think I'm good at this game when I'm not, but I'm still up for friendlies throughout this summer.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655

Xyless

Smash Master
Sounds good, we still have to plan that stuff out.
Yeah, we should probably get a finalized list of who all is going, then figure out rides and actually reserve a few hotel rooms or get housing or whatever. Only have half a month to really sort this stuff out.

(we should also have some smashfests, preferably not on tues or thurs so I can show up and not bring Brawl-)

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
@notra it's summer wars scrub.

@ori good **** man.

@omni I miss them to. Ima be on skype more.

@xyless yeah I can't drive anymore, thesoviet mother won't let me take my car cuz she thinks it's gonna break. So notra is prolly driving

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Two things.

1. Ori, Ohio University is a blast.

2. Does everyone in Michigan besides lain, Notra, and Ambient Horizon think Ohio is better in Brawl?

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
we aint been to tournaments, but we hosting melee smashfest every wednesday over here in warren. we 8 deep right now running singles and doubles, prolly gonna be moving to a new location so we can do 4 setups if anyone's tryin to get involved on the east side

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm more concerned about MLG Columbus. I would REALLY like to know who is driving, and what we can do about housing(and keep in mind if we're all going to stay in the same room, we REALLY shouldn't party that much since we don't want to risk getting kicked out... it's actually happened or come close to happening a few times).

So, help me figure this out? Please? I'd like to not panic for this. ^_^;

Moooose

Smash Champion
we aint been to tournaments, but we hosting melee smashfest every wednesday over here in warren. we 8 deep right now running singles and doubles, prolly gonna be moving to a new location so we can do 4 setups if anyone's tryin to get involved on the east side
why dont you guys show up at a tournament some time? next saturday theres "rob's house" in ann arbor you guys should come to and show us what youve got

Top Bottom