• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

judge!

Smash Ace
sigh...anyone wanna pick me up for the ann arbor tourney tommorow?.

just gimmie a call 1586 292 8092 i live in sterling heights

earthadept

Smash Lord
sorry about johnning out of all the stuff this weekend... recently got a new job and i need my social security card for something so i had to go home to get it. might as well stay till class haha

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm officially done with my first year of medical school. Now I get 2 months of summer that I have to spend studying for second year and trying to find a research job. Oddly enough, I'm okay with that.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Clearly not a dwarf. Isn't it obvious that he's a morbidly obese man that carries an enormous keg of alcohol wherever he goes?

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Clearly not a dwarf. Isn't it obvious that he's a morbidly obese man that carries an enormous keg of alcohol wherever he goes?
Is that your final answer, Panda?

@Bigdaddy: Yeah I know the last few tournaments have had such low turnout lately. Still good practice and fun either way. I had fun chaingrabbing people today :D

@Boxxy: Come to the June 21st tournament on aib. Roseville is pretty close to a lot of us over here. Im going for sure. Ally is supposed to be going as well for some strange reason.

EDIT: Results were for today

1. Anther :pikachu: :diddy:
2. WTP: :metaknight: :kirby: :dedede:
3. The Mann :luigi: :snake:
4. BigDaddy: :rob: :snake:
5. Marshmellow Man :metaknight:
5.VerticalHorizon :dedede: :snake:

And some other stuff after that *shrugs*

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Get at my Fox. Except don't, because my likelihood of entering tournaments is at an all-time low.

What's The Point

Smash Master
So, I plan to go to Cincinnati this weekend, on the 22nd.

L_Cancel already has a spot, fZk gets one if he wants (I'll be back in EL this week), then Judge/Anther (The one who teams with me gets more priority).

Assuming some of those four drop, who wants to go?

Ambient, I also used Dedede.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I'd like to go, too. If we can find out where we're staying, when we're leaving, and whatnot, that'd be amazing. I'd much rather NOT have to figure this out when we arrive, after all, and would like to get at least some sleep.
Sounds good, we still have to plan that stuff out.

What's The Point

Smash Master
VH reminded me so a slight change.

I much rather not alter my path to Cinci, which is East Lansing to Ann Arbor to Cinci. So if you aren't in those areas, or can't get to those areas, it's unlikely that I'll want to get you (Which is bad for VH). The only alteration would be if no one wants to go except Judge, then I'd skip AA and go to Warren area (Which is good for VH).

I'm expecting my car to be myself, L_Cancel, fZk, Lain, and some other AA person.

Top Bottom